The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

God. M. Hands in pockets. Lit cigarette in mouth. Perfectly dancing to “Butterfly” cuz it was F’s turn to pick the song.

Now I wanna drag UB to an aracade.

12 Likes

I’m guessing M and F would be inching just a little ahead of A. However A can get competitive so I don’t know hehe.

Also N would end up in a mess of limbs lol. I mean…If it’s that bad, I could always help…untangle them :eyes::eyes::eyes:.

7 Likes

same! or better yet have game nights with agency teams vs teams lmao i can already imagine Unit Alpha vs Unit Bravo aka most anticipated match of the night

5 Likes

Ok so UB at an arcade is all fine and good but, check it UB at a karaoke bar :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I got the feeling the Agency would try to distance Alpha and Bravo to avoid bankruptcy. :joy: There would probably a lot smashed furnitures and such.

5 Likes

Imagine unit bravo losing by like 100 points because unit alpha is just that good, and then A getting so pissed like
“FORGET THIS, I’LL TAKE YOU ALL ON BY MYSELF”
N: Now, now A
A: Hush N!
N whimpering in the corner.

8 Likes

BUT then all the units gather up to edge them on and voice out they’ll pay the damages with their loaded bank accounts just to witness the bloodbath

LMAO A would be the only taking this serious while F is laughing and passing snarky remarks in the background, N is trying their best to play/get the unit on track and M just leaving half way through

4 Likes

Talking about board games…

Note to self: Teach UB how to play UNO and/or Monopoly, and watch the chaos unfold.

:angel:

M (smirks at F): don’t look so happy, F… * places a +2 card on the deck *

F (grinning): ahh, don’t speak too soon, mon ami! * places a card on the deck *

A: …

A (snarling): … SERIOUSLY? DRAW 4?!

Dectective: Uh… actuallly, you will have to draw 6 cards.

A: WHAT?!

9 Likes

In Spanish tradition there is a board game that make families fight hours about if you eliminate correctly the pieces of your family members. The parchis. Funny thing is supposed to be a family friend game. . liars I have seen discussion take hours lol

1 Like

What about Unit Bravo + MC playing Monopoly.

F: Okay, MC. I’ll trade you my railroad and… two kisses for Boardwalk.
MC: … F, for the last time, you’ve been out of the game for the last hour.
F: Booooo.

17 Likes

UB in a really intense game of Sorry

(Wait no UB playing Cards against Humanity fingers crossed thats a scene)

6 Likes

That sounds like fun! I haven’t heard of this game, but I wish they had it in my country!

Fun fact: there was a time when I played UNO with my friends, where all players had a +2 or +4 card. It went on and on… until the last, unfortunate, poor soul had to draw 18 cards. She really wasn’t happy :rofl:

5 Likes

You could search parchis online there is really famous here so there are toons of free versions out there. I advice you people get angry at it. lol but is fun the banters and defeat everyone else

Depending on where some of us are located, it might be under the name Parcheesi or Parchisi (original Indian name being pachisi). Which looks like the sort of game I could enjoy with the right friends. And Cards Against Humanity… would be a weird game to play with Unit Bravo once they understood the game.

As for something resembling an on-topic post, I might just go ahead and get a Wikia account and see what I can do with the Wayhaven wiki.

Cool I didn’t know it was Indian. How could it make famous in Spain more than a century ago I have no clue lol. I will appreciate read all people are compiling. It would help future new fans a lot. Good work people!!!

3 Likes

Oh yea it would be shock factor for A and N and they would not play once it started getting a lil naughty. It would just be F, M and the MC at that point most likely

4 Likes

I have only 1 word:

Risk

7 Likes

My Risk-loving ass: Go on.

and also A, probably, I get the feeling they’d like Risk

7 Likes

MC: Hey guys I got Risk
A: [Immediately perks up] We must play. Now.
MC: I also got myself a helmet just in case things get out of hand.
A: [Opening box] Hmm?
MC: Nothing.

Also, 2 words especially for @rose-court: Risk Legacy

AKA friendship destroyer

5 Likes
[eighteen hours later]

A: I move ten artillery from Eastern Canada and attack Greenland with its single infantryman.

MC: Oh Jesus, N, will you keep track?

N: [with a pencil and paper] Re— [yawns] —oh, excuse me. [clears their throat] I’m ready.

A: [rolls eyes] Oh, I hardly think it will take so long.

[a half hour later]

A: [in full panic mode] [yelling at his last infantryman while they roll the die in their hand] If you do this, you will come home to the United States of the Americas as a War Hero!! Parades will be thrown in your honor, a national holiday! You and your children and your children’s children will be compensated for all their lives! Money, fame, women, men, whoever you so desire, just don’t lose this engagement for me—shit!! [drops the dice]

N: [leans over] One.

MC: [snores]

N: [nudges the MC] MC, A rolled a one.

MC: [mumbles awake] No, no, I’m sorry, we’re all out of off-white Persians…

N: What?

MC: [shakes their head] Is it over?

N: Yes, your single infantryman took down three battalions of A’s forces!

MC: Aw, damn, really? That means—

A: [moves every piece on their board] I attack with all the forces available to the United States of the Americas!!!

MC: [blinks]

MC: I concede.

A: [shaking their dice furiously] Your Greenlander infantryman stands no chance against—wait, what?

MC: I give up, I have work in a half hour.

A: Call in sick.

N and MC: What?

A: I SAID PREPARE YOUR MAN FOR BATTLE.

Risk: Don’t Even Risk It!

11 Likes