The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

Omg, you just destroyed him hahaha

3 Likes

BAM.

that won’t save me from this heat wave, uh wait, i mean

Yes pls.

1 Like

Ahh, its nice to come to my favorite thread after a good sleep-

sees all the posts

… it’s too early for this.

AHHHHHH!!! I HOPE SO BECAUSE I WOULD FEEL SO VALIDATED!!

2 Likes

THE DEMO IS HERE.

7 Likes

I wished he’d destroy…something else… COUGH COUGH COUGH

Thank you @rose-court!!! :ant::two_hearts:

4 Likes

THE DEMO IS OUT, THE DEMO IS OUT.

7 Likes

Gosh, it’s so quiet while everyone’s playing the demo, lol

4 Likes

I traded in my DA time with this. Sorry Alistair…

5 Likes

yep and i shall not stop till ive played it 5 times for each interest

3 Likes

Oh Maker… I don’t know why I am nervous of seeing UB again. I feel all clammy :joy:

3 Likes

YOU TOO I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME

my heart is hammering why is my heart hammering?

4 Likes

Omg, I’ve just read the first three chapters and Felix is already too cute for me to stand.

Felix and paper airplanes

“Oh, I don’t know,” I say with a shrug. “Paperwork can be very dangerous at times: papercuts, slip hazards, paper airplanes gone wrong.”

Felix tilts his head at me. “What’s a paper airplane?”

Both Adam and Nate are quick to jump forward at the question, obviously not wanting it to be explained.

Felix and laundry

“Felix!” he shouts again.

Felix grimaces. “Ah shit…”

Mason flashes across the room in a blur of motion, the laundry pile launched at Felix’s feet.

“If you put your laundry in mine one more time, I will burn every goddamn piece of clothing you own!” Mason continues to rant, one finger jabbing close towards Felix’s face.

Felix gives a sheepish smile, raising his hands up with a shrug. “Guess you caught me.”

“How did you think you would hide it?” Mason bends down to retrieve an item of clothing and thrusts it towards Felix. “Do these look like something I would ever wear?” The bright, rainbow-striped socks dangle from his fingers.

Oh Felix, you’re adorable.

And finally the secret is reveal Mason is Greek

5 Likes

I was hoping that Felix was gonna get some love with this demo being out.

Also, I have had to hold this in for a loooong time. But @Meira_Litch was closest with her guess about Mason.

Summary

Which makes me think… what do you think is M background? I am starting to picture him as north egyptian in the last period of Egypt as the old empire started dissapearing, and more towards the Greece occupation, when the last Pharaohs were greek and not Egyptian.

So congrats!

3 Likes

RIP my Italian M theory

Goodbye mozzarella, hello Greek yogurt.

Here’s hoping Roman A still stands.
That or Napoleonic Era A.

4 Likes

So I have to know, what’s eveyone’s favorite part of the demo?

The dog.

M getting up in F’s business about the laundry SO MANY FLASHBACKS TO WHEN I WAS F.

Socks have a mind of their own, I swear to god.

3 Likes

Okay. So the demo dropped, all of us are incoherently flailing, is this the party or do we party when we aren’t all keyboard smashing HAHA

When the LI of choice walks you to the car :>

I dunno though. Am pretty much head over heels excited over seeing the gang again tbh

2 Likes

Can we please pay attention to this and how on point @rose-court was.

Adam steps closer to the group. “The Agency uses paper wherever possible to store or convey information. It’s reliable and can’t be hacked.”

5 Likes

I wasn’t the only one who noticed, omg!!

For anyone who’s confused:

This was in the context of “What if A was James Bond and what if A was Q?”

9 Likes

I WAS WRONG VAMPIRES ARE DANGEROUS.

Guys I literally can’t concentrate on work when Felix is RIGHT THERE being SO F*CKING CUTE. AND I STILL NEED TO DO SAMIR AND MASON.

Help!

Edit: I JUST GOT TO THE LAUNDRY PART IM SOBBING

8 Likes