The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Two (WIP)

Waiting so eagerly, I miss my vampire squad!

9 Likes

Your the best! I also keep reading first and play the demo of the second over and over it’s so good and I love that you keep POV of the Romance options of your story’s those make me giddy♡but as much I want to read the new one don’t over work yourself we want to be healthy above all else (so for the long message)

6 Likes

Keep up the good work

2 Likes

Progress Report

Another interesting and busy week! :smiley:

My computer was still out of commission, and I had trouble getting hold of a laptop so it was a major case of catch up throughout the week for edits! But I did manage to fill my time with other necessary things ready towards submission (thinking up a bunch of different needed blurbs, planning out graphics, etc).

I am happy to say, my computer is finally back!! Woohoo! It should really help me finish up the last of the edits from the testing (which ends today!), and then final runthroughs and everything over the weekend.

So I am completely on schedule for submitting the game on Monday!!

I emailed Hosted Games this week too, and there is some final save import testing that needs to be done after the game is submitted, but I’m hoping that won’t be too much. A few awesome testers and the always incredible @spunkycatninja have offered to continue on a bit longer to help with that, as well as Hosted Games being a massive help with setting that up.

It does mean I can’t take off a few days next week like I hoped, but this part is super important obviously to ensure everyone can import their MCs smoothly!

This really is the last push for submission!!! I am so excited!

Hope you all have an incredible weekend! :smiley:

129 Likes

Im super excited and can’t wait .your killing me smalls :joy: seriously thanks for the amazing and hard work

4 Likes

Eagerly waiting.

3 Likes

This gets me so excited but at the same time when I think on how I’m gonna fucking devour all possible paths in one night I get extremely depressed.
LOOK WHAT YOU’VE DONE TO ME.

18 Likes

Then the huge wait in the HG pipeline :sob: I don’t think I’ll be able to handle it.

5 Likes

Help. Had a mini heart attack. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::rofl:

5 Likes

Omgomgomg. I can’t wait!!!

2 Likes

I legit think that TWC book 1 is the only game book ive ever played through around 10 times, i didnt even play through the heroes rise and hero projects books THAT many times and i loved them lol i truly think TWC book 1 is a very special book and i truly cannot wait for book 2, day one purchase guarenteed, cannot wait :sunglasses::sunglasses::+1::+1: and thank you so much to the author for working so incredibly hard to give us the next entry in this series, i hope the eventual launch is a major success and your hard work is made to feel completely worth it :blush:

20 Likes

AHHHHHHHG!!!:partying_face::tada:

I know, I know it’s way too early to celebrate but submitting a whole a** game???
This is such a big step towards the future, and cannot wait to see Sera flourish and thrive!:heart:
I will forever be excited for your projects and can’t wait for future developments.:two_hearts: Also everyone in this thread is so supportive of Sera and are actual Angel’s :sob:

19 Likes

Posting for Sera:

Update-01/11/2019

Hi everyone.

Unfortunately there won’t be a proper update today. Earlier this week, my mum suffered from a stroke and had to be hospitalised. We have been in hospital with her as she’s had to stay in, and though she seems to be recovering well, my full focus has been on her.

The party should still be going ahead, as we’re hoping she will be home today and able to sit with us all and still have a good time tomorrow. (She was very excited for it and we’re hoping to make it a part Welcome Home party too!)

I will be back to asks some time next week to make up for the lack of update today though.

Thank you for your understanding during this time. Hope you’re all doing well <3

80 Likes

Nothing’s more important than family, so please take all the time you and your mother need, Sera.

My best wishes for a speedy recovery :heart:

18 Likes

Aww I’m sorry ,family and health are important . All of us fans understand that :relaxed: doesn’t mean we"re not excited though, and thank you for all your hard work

10 Likes

Don’t worry about update focus on your mom I wish you and your family health.

7 Likes

Damn. Hope she makes a full recovery.

6 Likes

Nothing more important in life than family, take all the time you need and i wish her a speedy recovery :blush:

7 Likes

The waiting list has been updated to include TWC 2. The very tentative release date as of now is early May.

16 Likes

There’s always a light in a very dark tunnel.

@Seraphinite We sent our prayers and love to you and your family. I’m glad your mother is recovering and don’t worry about us and spend time with your family.

14 Likes