The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Two (WIP)

For at the police station. Thay would be a wishful thought. Just gonna say now but It would be a very yummy scene lol.

2 Likes

Or a hilarious moment as well . I do love comedy…it all depand how it’s written.

3 Likes

Well being its Ava and of course hypothetically speaking depends on how far into the romance it is if it’s in full swing I fore see a very steamy I need to close my office blinds for a moment or the total opposite happens and she become super angry and fishes breaking the desk and be like hmph and leave. But not without giving a better luck next time kinda smirk lol

2 Likes

Or have the mc and farah try to Snoop on her lol and they fail at it…fun ensue XD

1 Like

@E_RedMark Dont forget about Farah being a super cluts and straight up falls on her face but like totally play it off and say there was a stain on the floor…it needed to be cleaned, with my face…he…he

2 Likes

Thats why she be perfect to snoop with the mc! I doubt she succeed at either be quiet…or not fall on her face…and eeep! AVA SEE YOU! DESTROY! DESTROY! :rofl:

1 Like

@E_RedMark I could almost picture real fear in the poor girl. Mc well I think he might get a pass…that pass would be nothing short on a death glare though lol

1 Like

Unless farah bring a camera…SNAP PICTURE…run for your life! :grin:

She did say in Book 1 that’s what she was good at…running away XD

2 Likes

Well that’s a very true point, but we forget a huge problem ava can catch the mc and hold him hostage for what ever reason and make get give the camera…cause tou know she would. Butnoh man that be some hella black mail to hold over ava for sure

1 Like

Nope , you are wrong !

Ava will never harm the mc, even when we troll her . Because she had this whole mentality of being the best and she value how the agency see her (and how the mc and her mother see her) then go all Grr . But the picture is with Farah, you really don’t think a slow poke like the mc can keep tha Loot ? and farah…is fair game lol

1 Like

Hmm it would seem I have been bested lol I tip my hat to you lol. I forgot about the overprotective nature of ava and how she would never hurt the mc lol, hmm here a thought what about just holding him in place? Until the photo is deleted idk. I’m clawing at nothing here arnt I? Lol

1 Like

Ava for all. Love her so much. And that fight scene in the station was so sweet (when she mentions her job).

5 Likes

Must fight more with Ava…

1 Like

You guys have covered some of my favorite romance scenes with any character… A’s have the most heart, I think… and emotional turmoil. N’s are the most emotionally comfortable… M’s are the sexiest… F’s are the funniest. The triangle is a guilty-ridden heartache… but so intense… I hate loving it and love hating it… I am beyond nervous about what happens when it’s out in the open…

Funny stuff… The office scenes- breaking the desk and breaking the plant for A. :rofl: F: “We’re adorable”/ M choking. Unicorns… Epic… :rofl:

6 Likes

You forgot Shooting A!

8 Likes

Ahahaha! SO true!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: F was hilarious with that too!

1 Like

I actually can’t remember any, I’ll have to play them again. I did really like one of the first scenes in book one when Murphy caught MC’s scent on a night patrol and A used (his) coat to mask it. The N version of that scene was really cute too.

Oh! And of course I can’t forget the angst at the end of book one. It was great to see the variety in which each RO expressed their own worry; a fantastic and, in some cases, subtle show of raw emotion .

9 Likes

I need this hurry up and take my money
:joy:

1 Like

@RovePaw I LOVE A’s patrol scene. Btw- Happy Birthday! :clinking_glasses:

Kind of random (which is actually pretty typical for me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:), but with all this discussion, does anyone else associate songs with characters/ scenes?

:thinking: i.e. I have associated Damien Rice’s “9 Crimes” with the love triangle and Finger Eleven’s “Paralyzer” with M.

3 Likes

I arch a brow at the response. “Or maybe it would advisable for you to stop breaking my office every time I leave you alone in it.” (be missing?)

But when {a_she} frowns deep and opens her mouth to respond, Nat springs up and clamps a hand around Ava’s shoulder.

These were reported, right?