The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Two (WIP)

I would fight through any form of technology if I knew you were on the other end.

22 Likes

I’d make some in depth comments but I’m currently playing through everyone. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Who isnt right now.

5 Likes

I’m trying to keep myself distracted but I keep coming back, lol.

Just really hope people like it :smiley: Not nervous at all…

nervous

100 Likes

I’ve been on and off here for a while but I’m back just in time for this. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got a Ms Sauvewell to seduce. Good day.

14 Likes

I did a screech … oppsie
Now off to replay this demo a billion times, see you all in the Wayhaven afterlife

10 Likes

OK. HAVE TO GET THIS COMMENT OUT OF MY SYSTEM:

OUR “CAPTAIN” IS AS MUCH OF A ‘CHARMER’ AS THE MAYOR. :expressionless:

NO WONDER THEY ARE THEY’RE GOLF BUDDIES. THEY’RE PROBABLY THE ONLY TWO PEOPLE IN WAYHAVEN WHO CAN ACTUALLY TOLERATE EACH OTHER’S EGOS.

40 Likes

I just woke up and this is what I see. I’m so hyped!!!

6 Likes

To be fair, Nate would probably very much agree to that.

Also I’m getting so many feels!!

Rin, please, one of us has to keep our cool and LORD KNOWS ITS NOT GONNA BE ME

16 Likes

AHHH.

Me screaming about A's route and stuff, spoilers

Tina and the firemen scene!! Verda!! That poor scared supernatural girl!! Library full of N’s books, and some of them are A’s too!! Idk why, but that detail made me soo happy, haha. My heart beat like crazy when the detective was about to meet UB again, I have missed them so much. That whole laundry thing with M and F was PERFECT. Also, unsuprisingly, all A’s scenes destroyed me in the best kind of way… how they are still haunted by what Murphy did to MC… That soft almost-touching-a-scar-with-regret scene!! My heart… So good, now I’ll replay it ten more times and then try other routes. Worth the wait, definitely. :heart:

20 Likes

Not even done chapter one and I’ve already squealed about Nate multiple times. My poor heart!

7 Likes

Yayyyy!!! I’m so excited!

2 Likes

Call in sick with a sudden case of vampirism?

15 Likes
Ok, ok, I'm replying too often so I'll just put everything under a cut because, UGH, Sera this is so good.

b o i

you can’t hope to compete with Nate

Doug: Wait a minute I don’t have any paper.

I rather liked Captain Sung. Not at all how I thought he would be.

Granted, he definitely seems to have his own thoughts and feelings that we’re not privy to, and maybe it’s just the way I read his parts, but he seems more dedicated to the town and police force than I expected, which is…surprisingly refreshing, given Mayor Friedman’s preoccupation with public image.

Which is, again, understandable given that he’s a publicly elected official, but it’s still nice to see this difference.

HAHA wait a minute, I guess Tina has different ideas, lol

edit:
Ok, wait did we all read the same intro? Why does everyone hate Captain Sung? Why don’t I hate Captain Sung? Wha–?

oh my god Douglas, STAHP

Agent Mom’s makin’ me feel bad what with her ability to balance in high heels, what the hell mom.

In the…dilapidated warehouse?

oh shit wait NVM

It’s because she doesn’t want us playing strip poker, isn’t it?

asdfghhjjkl;d NATE’s POINT OF VIEW HAS MY DAMN STOMACH AFLUTTER HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE uGH

oh shit god pls not like douggie

YOU’RE SUAVER THAN THIS SAUVEWELL, ACT LIKE IT.

DRAG HIM.

OH MY GOD

Nate: Adam, should I have used the $900 conditioner? Ugh, I knew I should’ve used it but I thought the $600 one would smell better, why didn’t you convince me otherwise Adam??

Adam:

wtf1
wtf2

@Seraphinite An error?
I think the highlighted part is in the wrong tense.

I’m gonna stop here because it’s getting kinda long.

30 Likes

I AM WAILING GUYS

Having that very important convo at the start made my day and gosh it was so good? You get to see where everyone shines in terms of where they are in the emotional intimacy department and it just feels very organic? Each UB member has their own thing going on and gosh it’s just great

9 Likes

Aaaaaa ugghh Natey my heart please.

7 Likes

Came here from tumblr, but ahhhhhh I’m SO EXCITED!!! >_< I don’t know what else to say until I actually read the demo lol, but I’m pretty sure I’ll die from all the sweet (and sour?) goodness you have in store for us ^

4 Likes

It’s in there. When I play, I test my detective that she has set up already for me, and it reflects the drink.

4 Likes

I figured it would be a variable that’s carried over, my only complaint is that the default (when you choose key events rather than a pre-made character) is for coffee.

2 Likes

There’s a really long character creator that she has not enabled. You can see it is greyed out. You can choose it in that.

Besides, there’s got to be a bonus for importing, yes? And a ton of people drink coffee. Sorry it’s not your preferred drink. Mine is water actually. I hate coffee. :wink:

7 Likes