The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Three (WIP -FINAL DEMO)

The demo was great. I love how there was romance early on. I also like how Mason and my MC keep getting interrupted when making out. They would make out forever if they weren’t stopped.

6 Likes

lol yeah :heart:

what else would M do???lol

Any form of daily exercise is essential for a healthy lifestyle and M is, well, really health conscious. wink wink

4 Likes

lol true

1 Like

Ah I’m dying to see if my MC No.1 can form a relationship with the most stubborn, frustrating Ava in book 3. Every time her shell seemed to break, she just pullout. It always seemed “this is it”, then turned out “not there yet”.
Ugh, I love it :roll_eyes:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

@Seraphinite I want to thank you for the moment where we can yell at the mayor. On my character’s behalf, I appreciate it.

9 Likes

Where is that option?

1 Like

One way I know of is if you have Sarcastic as a primary part of your MC and then pick one of the sarcastic option (think it is ‘do you ever talk normally’ and/or ‘nothing like an argument’) when they come to talk to you – that is when the lovely mayor will drop a nasty comment about your father, and then you can ‘vent’ at him.

I think… :thinking:

7 Likes

Oh boy, oh boy!~ Just finished Morgan’s route of Book Two and I that there’s already a demo of Three? Really made my day after a long and tiring shift.

4 Likes

I hope you have fun!:+1:

2 Likes

I love this entire series. I have never spend money on an app til I found this series. Can’t wait to read it!

7 Likes

Woo another F fan. Though I have Farah and I completely agree. She is my main LI for most MCs in different play throughs.

2 Likes

Wow can’t believe book 3 has started can’t wait to see the end result really appreciate it.

7 Likes

Progress Report

Busy one this week, but got a lot done so it was well worth it!

Got the romance scenes finished! Strangely, M’s and F’s kind of veered off course to what I had planned, but guuyyysss …it’s so good! I’m SO happy with where it ended up leading and not only that it just felt so right. Like, sometimes I’ll get writing and it will go in a different direction but I’m really feeling it and I get this huge rush from it because it’s just going so well!!!

That’s what happened so much this week :smiley:

I do love writing romance so much it’s ridiculous, hehe!

So now I’m onto the last section, though there’s a lot of variation to this scene to make it run smoothly depending on choices your MC has made so far.

A shot of what my plan looks like right now (with spoilery bits covered, obviously! ;D):

All of those just go into making the first scene of this last section. So you’ll get a combo of the above scenes in this bit depending on what you’ve chosen.

…I hope that made sense! :smiley:

Creek Edge has fallen behind. I’ve just been really eager to push forward on Book Three. There’s a lot more involved for Book Three that ever ‘simple’ chapters like chapter four are taking that much more! But I will hopefully find a better rhythm soon so as I can slot Creek Edge back in regularly.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend, and I’ll update you again next week! <3

104 Likes

Branching mastermind at work :joy:

So happy to see this and thanks for the update. Can’t wait for more and please, do take care of yourself and take rests and breaks as needed.

Much :heart:

6 Likes

Right back at you, you awesomely branching and flavouring author you! :hugs:

5 Likes

Ahhhh I loved the first two books and am even more excited for this one!! Great writing as always :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:

3 Likes

Good luck! :grin:

2 Likes

This was awesome, already excited for the whole thing :slight_smile:

3 Likes