The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Three (WIP -FINAL DEMO)

Biiiisss I didn’t think the demo for book three would be up so soon! Not that I’m complaining :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Me in dashingdon, three hours and counting :sob:
giphy

20 Likes

Does this demo continue past the recap? Every time I press next after the question “what was the resolution with the Maa-alused?”, it gives me an infinite loading screen. Refreshing just restarts the demo. Usually there is a page though that says the demo is over which is why I’m confused.

No tea no shade, I just kinda figured that a demo would include some new content lol. But its all good, wish seraphinite the best and (s)he can have all the time in the world to write the third book :). It was fun rereading the recap and refreshing my memory on the drama though.

2 Likes

Dashingdon is overloaded as well as in the process of upgrading hardware to cope. Relax, give it time, take a break and try later on. :relaxed:

11 Likes

There is definitely more, don’t worry. It’s the dashingdon site that’s causing the problems. Please, let’s be patient about it and try later. It’s got a lot of traffic today.

1 Like

There are issues with dashingdon (the website that hosts all the demos) at the moment, we need to wait with it. You can find the last comment from the creator of the hosting site here, and he will probably be updating the state on that thread, so I recommend keeping an eye there :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hey, just a friendly reminder that dashingdon is a site maintained, run, and monetarily kept up with by one(1) person, who created the site out of their own generosity.

Maybe give the demo a break for a bit, and at least let dashingdon finish updating their site.

30 Likes

Sorry I retract my comment, didn’t realize that this was a site issue. I’ll try again later.

2 Likes

Was not expecting to see this. Literally squeaked.

1 Like

Same here!

1 Like

I’m not even mad that I spent the whole day trying to play and could read a single line. I’m just happy to see that the game is so popular that broke the site lol

15 Likes

You know your books are fire when you can crash a site :joy::100::raised_hands:t5:

4 Likes

Trending on tumblr

24 Likes

Well everytime I’m pressing the Next button, I’m like, oh god this demo’s gonna end and I’m not patient enough to wait for full release :joy::joy:

1 Like

omg I’ve never been this excited!!! I can’t wait for the full game!!!

1 Like

All that wait and suffer… It was all worth it

1 Like

I think dashingdon hates me. I got through one chapter then it started messing up again :sob: (unless that was the end?)

I was enjoying what I was reading though!

Hello everyone! Just a reminder thar dashingdon.com is having issues with traffic at the moment. Linking the poster with the post from dashingdon about the issue.

A kindna spoiler free guideline: The demo goes way past recap and ends with a phone call.

Edit:Put spoiler tag just in case.

Edit2: @bric Could put spoiler tag on my post you quote below. :slight_smile: thank you!

13 Likes

Okay, cool. That’s good to know!

1 Like

oh well, i just have to wait then.
In a meantime, maybe i’ll do something productive like… RE-READING TWC BOOK 1 AND 2. :heartbeat:

4 Likes