The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Three (WIP -FINAL DEMO)

It depends upon you.

If you like romances in CoG or HG games, then yes, it’s worth it. This is one of the best romance-focused IFs out there.

However, if you go in thinking that you would get some intense detective work or mindblowing actions, then you would be disappointed. It’s not one of those. What it instead is an excellent romance-focused game with a heavy emphasis on the main cast and their relationships.

So…yeah, depends on you. I would say it’s worth it, but as @rose-court said, I might be a “little” biased :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

inhale slowly AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! ITS BAAAAAACK!!! Y’all have know idea how hype I am😂…okay maybe y’all do😁

Yoooo. You’re back! Congratulations!

Woah
It’s here

3v5hj6

12 Likes

Thank you for the answers! @moonfungus @rose-court

1 Like

I tried the sample also and I loved it so much I also somehow weirdly liked the Mayor and his Son.

2 Likes

It’s finally here! I’ve been looking forward to this since last week! Can’t wait for the next demo update and welcome back Sera!

2 Likes

I LOVE this!!! These vampires have my whole heart!

I wonder if the Detective and Agency will come up with an excuse about not being able to give blood. I actually wasn’t allowed to give blood until July because I lived in Italy during the ‘mad cow’ disease problem as a kid. They just lifted the restriction in the US. So… this could be an excuse for the detective.

5 Likes

YEEEESSS!!!:heart::heart:I LOVE THIS SERIES!! I’m so glad i checked the latest additions for today~

kidnapper with wings, but… regretful… immediate thought goes to angel?? I’m also curious to see if any of the stuff from the previous games will come back up, like the return of Murphy or something. Also the weird connection to Falk & I get the feeling that the topic of father dearest was mentioned in 2 to set up something in 3… I also took note of when Falk said the rogue leader’s eyes reminded him of MC so I’m wondering who THAT might be too. Eeeek so many QTNA. But most importantly: WILL MASON FINALLY ACKNOWLEDGE HES IN LURVVVVVVV WITH MY MC? Can’t wait to read this book and find out

tenor (2)

11 Likes

Finally °~°

I was trying to open and play the demo for 5 hours. Finally managed to open it this morning.
It was definitely worth it!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I finally can access the demo, and YEAH A, WHY tf you allowed sarcastic!detective and F together in that mission. They such disaster together lmfao. I love them <3

8 Likes

OMG!!! Was finally able to play it and i loved every second of it. You are absolutely amazing and i love all your work :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

MASON! MASOOOOOOON! I LOVE ME A MASONNNNN. Ugh, I need a real life mason cause guys mason.

8 Likes

100000000000% same.

Maybe minus a WEE bit of denial. Lmao

I really enjoyed playing the demo and the differents routes ! It’s well written and interesting. I want to know what happens next, I’m so into it, I just can’t wait :blush: It makes me so excited for all the next years where the games are gonna get released :woozy_face:

The love triangle hurts me feelings so much And Adam’s. The poor soul just can’t 't face his feelings. I feel so bad.

Ava if you could stop piercing my heart for 5 minutes that would be great, goddammit woman.
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

It’s here!!!So far I’ve read LT, A, and M.

LT:I just feel so wrong.I’m in with relationship with Nat, but…Ava.I just can’t decide.This was just part of the demo, I can’t imagine what I’m gonna be like at the end of the book.This is definitely still my favourite.

A:So much longing.So much pining.So much emotional constipation.I can see why some people don’t like this route, and I do get a tiny bit annoyed sometimes, but I still love the route.

M:M is showing feelings!Yay!
My main M-mancer was very adamant on the whole ‘not unless it means something’ stance, so this is brilliant.M’s protectiveness is so, dare I say it, sweet.

I think someone’s already said this, but one thing I did find a bit weird was when Rebecca visited us at the station.How come we couldn’t mention the blood drive, because that seems pretty important.Even just mentioning it would be good.It just seems a bit weird.

Apart from that, it was absolutely brilliant.

10 Likes