The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Three (WIP -FINAL DEMO)

Goddammit, Dashingdon, can’t you see the people are thirsty?

2 Likes

Problem is we all try to drink at the same time, heh… :sweat_smile:

I shall take a break from poor Dashingdon and be back later. :relaxed:

4 Likes

I know you’re joking, but still, just for reference in the future.

25 Likes

Were you ever able to get in? I know that with how many people are trying to access the demo, the site has become overloaded with a few lucky individuals getting in sporadically. I’m encountering the same issue so I’ll probably just try again in a few hours when, hopefully, fewer people are trying to access the demo haha.

1 Like

I understand your point as well. It’s only fair to have some sweet times when we got moments with other characters as well. But hopefully we’ll see more in future chapters!

2 Likes

Dashingdon is currently down (see @moonfungus’ post above), it’s being upgraded. :relaxed:

3 Likes

I’m gonna be a bit tongue-in-cheek, and suggest that everyone who’s just waiting, start writing games of their own, to pass the time. :wink: :grin:

(I’ve already coded half an extended character creator. No reason to waste the time!)

12 Likes

…or fanfic about your favourite RO… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I hope too ! I can’t only imagine A’s sweet scenes being even sweeter after all the hard times. It’s almost dreaming. Let’s hope these sweet scenes would be at least as good as we imagine them ~.

1 Like

Holy shit, you reminded me something. Thanks.

3 Likes

I managed to read chapter 1 only, the rest did not load(or was not loaded?)

Never bookmarked something this fast in my life.

Oh and also for anyone who wants to donate to Ko fi and support

8 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

Biiiisss I didn’t think the demo for book three would be up so soon! Not that I’m complaining :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Me in dashingdon, three hours and counting :sob:
giphy

20 Likes

Does this demo continue past the recap? Every time I press next after the question “what was the resolution with the Maa-alused?”, it gives me an infinite loading screen. Refreshing just restarts the demo. Usually there is a page though that says the demo is over which is why I’m confused.

No tea no shade, I just kinda figured that a demo would include some new content lol. But its all good, wish seraphinite the best and (s)he can have all the time in the world to write the third book :). It was fun rereading the recap and refreshing my memory on the drama though.

2 Likes

Dashingdon is overloaded as well as in the process of upgrading hardware to cope. Relax, give it time, take a break and try later on. :relaxed:

11 Likes

There is definitely more, don’t worry. It’s the dashingdon site that’s causing the problems. Please, let’s be patient about it and try later. It’s got a lot of traffic today.

1 Like

There are issues with dashingdon (the website that hosts all the demos) at the moment, we need to wait with it. You can find the last comment from the creator of the hosting site here, and he will probably be updating the state on that thread, so I recommend keeping an eye there :slight_smile:

7 Likes