The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Three (WIP -FINAL DEMO)

yeaa it still loading first sadly. :sweat_smile:
But once you load the rest of story it won’t load the page anymore.

1 Like

Oh man, that sucks!

If you can get to the code and download it, you can play it locally on your PC to take some load off dashingdon (and if you really want to have some fun, you can put your own MCs in with their actual stats as premades so you can see how the game will play when you can load your MCs).

3 Likes

A toast to us for hurting ourselfs by playing LT route inspite knowing we shouldn’t.

2 Likes

that’s a great idea, do you know how to do this? :sweat_smile: I’d love to download it and play it locally.

Ah, yes. Now that the general public has access to the final demo, can we M-mancers pleaaaaasee talk about jealous M and/or M begging for forgiveness. dreamy sigh

11 Likes

I was wondering why Dashingdon was a bit slow for another demo I was playing, thought it was my internet :joy:

Should’ve known a new Wayhaven demo update had dropped :joy:. Looking forward to playing it!

7 Likes

I’ll send you a PM with instructions on how to do it.

@bric We don’t have to use spoiler tags, since this is not a spoiler free zone. But YES! I loved jealous M and him asking for forgiveness. Tripped the hell out of my MC. And I loved his response to finding out that Bobby kissed the MC without permission, too. I so want him to punch the hell out of Bobby! (and loved the “I’ll tell you what my fist is drawn…” line… stupid Nate ruining it!)

Also, I think one of my favorite scenes of all was a friendship scene with Adam in Mason’s route–the whole “why would you envy something you have?” line broke Dezh. There was no option to fight crying, but she was tearing up big time. Adam is so fucking sweet to her as a friend.

6 Likes

can you teach me too please?

Maybe they meant demo?

Sent to you via PM. If anyone else wants to know how to do it, just shoot me a PM so we don’t clog up the board. Hopefully, some people playing this way will take some of the load off dashingdon!

2 Likes

Yo, are some ppl finish playing? :sob: I intentionally spoiled myself :skull:

What routes did you spoil yourself for? I’ve played everything but F and the LT now. Mainly because I keep replaying M’s route over and over, lol!

2 Likes

I saw the post about M getting jealous and I stop reading, I want to know more :sob: Dashingdon wouldn’t let me in!!! :hocho: How can you access?? It keeps crashing in here

I waited hours for the demo but i fell asleep, when i woke up dashingdon was destroyed😞

4 Likes

I feel like M is finally getting to a point where he might start acknowledging thaat he has feelings for MC. But, we never really know with him so fingers crossed that Book 3 is when it happens.

Omg, yes! Friendly A is so precious :sob:

Also, I’ve played every route but the LT, because the LT is TEW much angst for me (and have played around a lot with the different choices in M’s route).
M is forever my fave.
F is super adorable. He reminds me of a puppy. So cute.
N is so… domestic, but I like it.
A is… A. Lmao

3 Likes

so did I friend , you’re not alone :sob:

2 Likes

I’m a patreon supporter so I had early access. If dashingdon is down, unfortunately all you can do is keep refreshing until it’s back up!

3 Likes

having the same issues

but i have had some of the same issues in other WIPs demos as well
dont know if its connected tho

@bric I’m really hoping it happens in book 3 with M. He’s so freaking close as it is. Plus, interesting little fact…

Did you notice M was standing under a hazel tree? It was mentioned several times. The hazel tree is associated with wisdom and learning (of course, the hazelnut is where the phrase “a tough nut to crack” originated, but I choose to go with the wisdom thing, lol). It also, in some instances is associated with the idea that the answer to a dilemma is imminent. Could that dilemma be M’s feelings for the MC??? I certainly hope so!!

A really is becoming my favorite friend. I know F and N are softer, but my M-mancer needs someone like A, because that kind of sentiment coming from him means more than from N or F, who are friendly and inclusive to everyone.

M is my forever favorite, too (plus, it’s my favorite MC, lol).
N is growing on me quite a bit. Or maybe it’s because I found an MC that works well with him.
A… I know I give the A romance a hard time because I, personally, find it frustrating to read, but I do like it in its own weird way. Once I found an MC that works with him (she has accepted the fact that she means “nothing” to him and ignores his hot/cold schtick). The scene where A finds out about the Bobby kiss and literally did not care pretty much cemented it for her. Until Sera forces her to admit her feelings or until A is the one to make a move, she has washed her hands of it, save for a bit of flirting here or there.

5 Likes

How do ya get m jealous and the scene with Bobby.