The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Three (WIP -FINAL DEMO)

Cannot wait for the update on Friday ill be on dashingdon at 12:01 am ready to read the new update

9 Likes

Cannot wait!! Ima be checking every five minutes to see when it’s updated!!

3 Likes

I’m new to Wayhaven WIP releases, what time does it usually drop at? Or is it just like… SURPRISE!! Sometime today? :thinking::woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Seraphinite (mishka) said on her tumblr The Wayhaven Chronicles—Update 30/April/2021 - Seraphinite Games here when it would be released

4 Likes

To be fair its gonna be the type of assembly where everyone arrives quite a few hours before the event.

4 Likes

That’s true i bet dashingdon is going to crash for a few hours at least it did it for the last 2 wayhaven demos

6 Likes

I would like to say sorry to others who want to read on dashingdon at the same time as us , but let’s be honest we aren’t gonna let that minscule guilt let us sway from reading the demo. :triumph:

9 Likes

Welcome to the club and yes it can be dropped at anytime imho.

2 Likes

Right? Like I’ll probably feel bad afterwards I’m done playing the demo and I see the complaints but other than that it’s a Do or die situation, a eat or be eaten.

5 Likes

Just want to drop in and remind everyone not be annoyed if Dashingdon does crash again. It’s a site that’s completely unaffiliated with CoG and run entirely by one person, @dashingdon, so please be patient if something happens.

If anything happens with the site and you see anyone being annoyed or angry or entitled, be sure to remind them of this, or flag it if it’s egregious enough. We want to be thankful that there’s something so convenient for all of us to play Wayhaven and other demos on, especially when it’s all done on Don’s offtime and out of his love for the community.

And if you want to support Dashingdon and help pay for its servers, here’s a link to his ko-fi!

Edit: Highlighted for greater visibility.
Please return to your regularly scheduled Hype™.

75 Likes

:rofl: the demo dropping is such a big thing that mods are taking precautionary measures.

27 Likes

Honestly this feels like a concert and not gonna lie, I’m entertained.

6 Likes

Brothers and sisters

Today is the day we have been waiting for

Today nothing shall stop us from claiming our well earned part 3

This is a call to all wayheaveners out there

EARN YOUR GLORY!!!

FOR THE DETECTIVE AND THE FOUR VAMPIRES!

HAWOOOOO,HAWOOO,HAWOOO :rofl:

45 Likes

Why am I getting cult vibes from this thread right now??:joy::joy:

27 Likes

The hype for this demo is so great here :joy:

10 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

34 Likes

lol

44 Likes

I have absolutely no clue but I’ve learned to just watch with a batch of popcorn and enjoy the show

9 Likes

It’s already thursday evening in mine, i live in australia so still waiting and can’t wait for the demo!!

3 Likes

Something big is approaching in the distance, I can feel it.

19 Likes