The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Three (WIP -FINAL DEMO)

Dedication at it’s finest :joy:

9 Likes

Just imagine when A come to turn with there feelings it going be so satisfying :yum::yum:

15 Likes

Book 51 is gonna be amazing :rofl:

34 Likes

:rofl::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Count me in!

Imagine the whole 51 books was nothing but a single peck on cheek from A (while the other already, i dunno, have a kid or already adopting the third dog or something)…

I mean, we talkin about Angst du mortain here, so the denial is real… :joy:

29 Likes

…'Tis enough.

9 Likes

A Peck For the A(ges)™. :grin:

I still want to try tickling. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

I love me some good slowburn romance and Adam :two_hearts:. However I’m not gonna lie, book 2 left me with the hope impression that Adam made a small step forward. And I might have been a little bit “disappointed” that apparently it was just my imagination. He could at least touch her cheek before running away! Come on Adam! We are past some serious holding hands action… :joy: Honestly tho, I don’t mind that this route has much slower pace then the others, that’s part of the charm (for me anyway). But in the same time I don’t want my Detective and Adam to be stuck in the exact same spot for 5 more books either. So slowlyyy but forward! A single peck on cheek in book… 4? Count me in!

It’s fine, turtle steps Adam. I’m waiting… :turtle:

22 Likes

slam thAT HARD ASS BODY AGAINST A WALL AND KISS TFO OF HIM IF HE WONT DO IT im just saying my detective is this close to take the first step ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY PEEL HIS FREAKING SHIRT OFF DURING TRAINING AND EXPECT ME NOT TO TAKE THAT AS A H I N T :sparkles:

10 Likes

Just realize this is not general discussion, sorry for the off topic comment… :sweat_smile:

Ooooh yes very true! The summary seems to hint at that too maybe? So yeah a mirror of the choice would be really interesting to see.

And for your other note I really like the Captain too! Glad to see a bit more of him so far in book 3 :smile:

13 Likes

A remains my favorite RO. I signed up for the slow burn, and I like what I am getting. It is even more fun to play it as “twice shy” (Shy MC/A).

16 Likes

How did i not notice this for the last three days? omg this is really happening… Thanks for making my day :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Look at those choices it’s like forcing MC to mend with Rebecca (especially if you’re close with her before Murphy happened).

Summary

Well, still hoping that we have the option to reject her attempts because after that display with the mayor, nope.

5 Likes

Lol people getting mad at Rebecca for doing her job, she responds with what barely counts as a flirt to keep him aggreable so the Agency can keep doing their work, and then immediately ignores him.

18 Likes

That part!

It also makes me think of Dont Hurt Yourself x Beyoncé since he’s actually pretty into MC and denying it, cause if he keeps denying it and my MC decides to say fuck this guy I’m over it, time to hook up with M, A’d probably feel some type of way lol

I get using feminine wiles. The power of the :smiley_cat: and all’a that! But yeah… it just… felt kinda gross. Because MC was standing there listening to it. Because the mayor is an ass who iirc has talked shit about MC’s dead dad.

6 Likes

Mad? Lol (never been mad to any character before) and it’s not about doing her job either. It’s playing with feelings that is off putting but since this is just a character I won’t be so work-up about it. I really just want express my opinion.

6 Likes

Okay so I’m not the only that likes Felix’s route the best right??? Cause he’s so funny, joking, flirty but not afraid to show emotions which is weird cause myself and my characters hate show emotions but sarcasm is basically written into myself and my characters. He’s just so smiley and happy which is cute.

11 Likes

I see the second and third options as rejecting any attempt to make amends with her o.o
And the last option could be a way of delaying it, don’t know how the game reads it though.