The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

What if you take Ava/Adam to see all the twilight films because she/he hated them and you just want to piss them off?

3 Likes

Aww, the poor cutie, that would be torture, and it would be just as much torture to my poor mc. :fearful:
On the other hand my mc enjoys utterly silly comedic movies I think and would want to share that with Adam too, naturally. :wink:

2 Likes

Lmbo I’m done with y’all lol, I wouldn’t want them glitter from glitter, more like glistening from water after a shower or a pool, my MC wouldn’t mind seeing Nat or Ava like that😁.

Even though Blade is a better movie than twilight, I mean come on “Blade: the vampire slayer,” sounds perfect to me to take one of them to see it, Since supernatural creatures they see all the time. What more scarier than a human hunting vampires?

2 Likes

Mason/Morgan pissed because my MC led them on to ditch them for Ava/Adam later?

9 Likes

:joy::joy: your playing a dangerous field my friend​:joy:, you literally pick the worst combination :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

tips hat
“My specialty” :smirk:

2 Likes

Can party glitter become part of the MCs standard field kit?

4 Likes

Now we’re asking the right questions

5 Likes

That is both adorable and fitting. I like it! Cute nicknames for everyone!

This is important. This is most important, I vote Morgan is called the Broody Beauty.
If only to intentionally piss her off.

2 Likes

I’ve just been chuckling so much at the movies and nicknames :smiley: I’m so glad you guys are having some fun with this, because, in all honesty, that’s all it’s meant to be: Fun!

Just a supernatural story where you can romance hot vampires, enjoy some friendships, and get away from reality for a few hours. It’s nothing thought-provoking, or particularly deep, or something that takes itself too seriously all the time :smiley: Something that was supposed to be fun for me to write to blow off steam, and a bit of fun to read for anyone who had an interest, that’s all.

Though, I’m going to have to get a sparkly vampire in there at some point… :wink:

22 Likes

When Felix/Farah gets into the glitter…

4 Likes

If only one of them sparkles, that would be even better.

I can’t wait for the day we get to tease Ava/Adam for deciding to bring “glitter” along with them for their assignments. I can see it now…

Ava/Adam: “What do you want?”

MC: chuckles

A/A: “Why are you laughing?”

MC: “You’re sparkling in the sunlight, you know…”

A/A: “I’ll have you know it just so happened to be Mason/Morgan’s birthday last night, and it didn’t wash off completely.”

MC: “Sure, sure, hotst-- I mean, ma’am. :smirk:

2 Likes

Just have a fight in a party supplies factory and have Adam fall into a big box of glitter at some point during it, that ought to do it just fine. :wink:

1 Like

Yes please. Glitter raises the mood and you look fabulous.

I need context for that one…I say if it was voluntary it will be F (or glitter makeup is N’s guilty pleasure…what actually would make them a little bit more sympathic in my eyes), if not I say it will be A because we all like to see them suffer (they probably had it coming…).

What if it it will be none of the four but one of their exes? A vampire superstar?

4 Likes

I would have no problem with killi-meeting more vampires. :smile: I wonder what other supernatural beings are around.

3 Likes

Yeah Felix/Farrah just happened to fall into box full of glitter. Not pushed into at all. Nope. Nothing to see here.

5 Likes

Yes, she absolutely did not fall for her own trap. Never. Nope.

Well, our boss is a banshee, the Mayor is an incubus, the garbage man is simply our neighborhood zombie, and that stray dog that’s always around our house is clearly a werewolf. Oh and that baker lady? Obviously a Brownie.

In fact, everyone that the MC knows is monster. They’ll all come out once the vampires get exposed.

1 Like

Guess that explains why her bakery is da best :yum:

2 Likes