The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

My brain is trembling.

5 Likes

The pre-release hype might have to be put on hold for another few weeks lest we burn out, but we all know we’ll be here screaming as soon as March arrives.

The thirst train can’t be stopped.

9 Likes

Is it bad I’m wishing for platonic friend hugs and cuddles? LIke if you get their friendship up high enough just a bunch of platonic affection. LIke I can see F being all for that and possibly N. Cause that BFF you just lay on the couch with binge watching Netflix while sharing a blanket and give no two blecks.

13 Likes

You guys are amazing :smiley: All my worry was obviously for nothing because you’ve all just been incredibly awesome and supportive! Thank you so much!

So I said I’d get some stuff up together to share which I’ll try to get together through next week, but in the meantime I thought I’d whip up a quick (very quick, sorry, lol) happy sketch!

Ended up drawing Tina and one of main female detectives, Lauren.

(This is just how I see Tina, please headcanon what you want :slight_smile: )

Hope everyone has a fanastic weekend, and thank you again for sticking with the positive, guys! It’s gonna be so awesome when we finally get there, hehe :smiley:

77 Likes

Oh my god, your Tina and Lauren are so amazing. I love Tina’s hair.

7 Likes

I think that’s reasonable :laughing:

1 Like

I do love me some Tina. She’s such a fun friend for the MC to have!

And she’s actually not that far off my vision for Tina. I imagined her looking like Gugu Mbatha-Raw:

25 Likes

Funnily, that is almost the exact picture I have of Nat in my head.

I have a question, who decides the price for these games; the author, CoG, vendors?

Looking forward to the hopefully soon release. That cliffhanger has been killing me for the longest time. Been keeping Nat waiting far too long. Wonder if she’ll save my MC since I called her.

5 Likes

I am pretty sure CoG has the final say in that matter. But the author can decide onto it too, if I believe right.

10 Likes

At least if we have to wait til next month for Wayhaven to come out, February is a LOT shorter than all the other months, so it’s only like 10 days or so to go and then we can get super duper excited again :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

32 Likes

I’m awed by your optimism.

4 Likes

I love how hopeful and positive you all are. Makes me proud to be in this fandom! We can do this!

9 Likes

It had been a while since i last read the Demo…

But i txt Natalie too… i suppose she will reach us fastest since she was already in the street as compare to others :slight_smile:

the team leader’s (Ava?)m over reaction is amusing though :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Man I was actually okay with waiting but then I read the demo again for the first time in awhile and I forgot how much I loved this. March can’t come soon enough :weary:

21 Likes

A fitting amount of red.

1 Like

I think I’ve been in this thread too much. I even had a dream the game was released in March 8.

7 Likes

When does Steam usually declare the release date? Any ideas?

They usually put the date in the Steam website.

I hope they dont sync up the android releases. :3
Still hoping they release it earlier.

15 Likes