The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

That’s a lot like my MC! XD She is generally a laidback type of lady who tries to be nice, but if A doesn’t get her rilled up and ready to fight. She hates to be bossed around. She can take suggestions or being asked nicely, but trying to take over something she’s invested in is a good way to get bit. XD

Right? M you can just accept as an ass who just does not like you. That can be rolled with. They are entitled to their opinon.

3 Likes

I’m curious, do you people intend to romance all characters? I only ever romance those I feel interested in, although if I liked a particular character too much I just can’t bring myself to even try to romance another. Which is the case here, with Ava.

2 Likes

I defentely do. I like getting my money’s worth, and the completionist in me will have it no other way.

2 Likes

I’m going for all! :heart_eyes:

Though, to be honest, I’m not sure if I can bring myself to do the triangle. I hate the thought of others being hurt. Many kudos to those brave souls who are going for it.

9 Likes

Usually I’m exactly like you. I only ever romance maybe one or two characters and end up sticking with one.

But @Seraphinite has made such deep and compelling characters that I can’t help but want to romance all of them.

That said, in my head Nate is the one true bae.

5 Likes

Oh my God guys 105 new messages… this fandom is wild :joy:

6 Likes

God that exsplalins why I was notified I’m nearly out of likes for the day. XD

I too only romance characters I’m interested. As of now, I’m only interested in romancing Adam (canon RO) and Nate. I prefer to be friends with Felix and Mason grates on my nerves more than Adam does.

4 Likes

Now i kinda want option. to shoot A just for funsies
one moment im in deep love with her next just plain dislike

1 Like

Oh I’m still contemplating the thought of doing it myself.

I’m interested in all of them :woman_shrugging:

I’m probably least interested in Morgan, but I want to try the relationship path to see if if there’s a heart of gold there or if she’s just a jerk with a heart of jerk.

4 Likes

As @rose-court said, I usually romance one per game because I get terrible remorse otherwise. Like on DAO,my first romance was Alistair, and I felt just so BAD when I was romancing Zevrant but Alistair still gave me a rose and stuff like that… :(.

But in this game, Sera has done an amazing job. Looks like the vampires will not fall in love with you no matter what, but rather will depend on your romance choice, and then you can be friends with the rest without them being hurt because they all love you, lol.

So, thanks to that, I will not feel guilty and cheating and will be able to play all of the romances, except for the love triangle, maybe. I’m not sure I can bring myself to do that… I don’t know, maybe I will read the code to get the curiosity out, but that’s all :laughing:

6 Likes

I’d guess jerk, with certain admirable qualities. Most notably, extremely devoted loyalty to those she feels earns it.

1 Like

First ro will be Nate followed by Felix, then maybe Adam, then love triangle choosing Nate, then Adam and after playing without romancing anyone I might try Mason’s route :laughing:

2 Likes

Probably going to go through Adam first, Mason and Nate. I don’t know about Felix though since I found him more like a bff more. XD

I usually romance one RO per game for me as well but it might change for this one.

3 Likes

I am tempted to try that love triangle between Ava and Nat first, but more likely I’ll end up being faithful to Nat and go that way. Farah will probably be option three, sorry Morgan.

I forgot to add that I might not be doing the triangle though. I don’t like leading the other guy on. XD

1 Like

Well, if we’re going to talk about who our detectives will be going for in their playthroughs:

1st Lupin White: Very likely going to end up with Nat due to the fact they really seemed to work well off each other in a positive way…at the moment (Lupin’s going to be quite pissed at everyone in Unit Bravo for a while once he learns that they were intentionally interfering with his ability to pursue the case). May make a alternate playthrough where Lupin is interested in Manson (love how the two contrast each other), but only after Lupin has done Nat.

2nd Noah A. Wolfe: I’m…actually not sure who Noah is going to be interested in. One of the key differences between Noah and Lupin (aside from the fact that they are more intimidating, stoic, stubborn and sarcastic compared to Lupin), is the simple fact that while Lupin is doing his best to try working together with Unit Bravo, Noah…isn’t. They’re very selective about the people they’re willing to listen and they aren’t interested in a group that is clearly hiding something while demanding quite a bit in return. At the moment the 3 possible candidates for them are:

1. Nate. Noah is a great deal more tolerant toward Nate than anyone else in the group due to him being so easygoing and not trying to exert some kind imaginary control on them (ADAM). Noah’s personality is a good deal different from Lupin that their interactions with Nate make me curious how Nate would handle a more stoic yet inexperienced partner. That said, I do already have Lupin romancing Nat so…

2. Felix. It’s funny just imagining the flirty vampire spouting his flirts and jokes toward them, and Noah just giving him a utterly baffled expression due to having very little experience with romance. Like Lupin and Manson, there’s this interesting feel of opposites attracting between the two. But unlike the former’s case, Noah and Felix don’t so much as work off tension as they more work off… A kind of desire to understand how the other person thinks, fascinated by how different they each view the things around them. Felix’s energy does exhaust Noah, but they appreciate the young vampire’s blunt honesty and carefree outlook.

3. Adam. Honestly…this possible pairing just amuses me far too much. Noah sort’ve tolerates Adam’s attitude but, at the same time, they’re not interested in working together with the leader due to that attitude. And I can see Adam getting driven up many walls because of how stubbornly independent and nonchalant Noah is. That said, Noah is honest and has a gentle empathy to them, which I could see Adam getting a little drawn to against his own stubborn will.

3 Likes

I’m probably going to romance Adam first with my detective Samir. Then Mason. Then switch to my other detective for Felix and Nate. I don’t know who I’ll do the triangle with yet but we’ll have to see.

I’m partly dividing it that way cuz my first detective is going to be a cinnamon bun and my second one is going to be a grumpy grump and I love a good opposites attract romance

Pretty much I want every relationship to be summed up like this:

23 Likes

Ohhh my god that’s the best use of this gif!! Also saaaame, I love that dynamic

4 Likes