• Felix
  • Adam
  • Mason
  • Nat
  • Farrah
  • Ava
  • Morgan
  • Triangle

As you can see, I’m not emotionally ready for that love triangle. I’m goin to stave it off as long as possible.

3 Likes

Hello. Is it possible that it might still come out today? I mean The Great Tournament 2 is still listed on the upcoming games forum as pending but it came out yesterday on IOS.

When steam takes the wayhaven chronicles from us IMG_3167

30 Likes

I’m not completely sure why release must be simultaneous on all 4 platforms. Generally speaking, the other 3 release same day or within a day of each other at the latest. I don’t see any real reason, commercially speaking, why everyone must wait for Steam shrug

@Secondhandsouls If they say it’s not being released today via email, I’m pretty sure it won’t be released. Usually the games drop on Thursdays, so next Thursday is possible unless they’re waiting until 3/1 for steam.

6 Likes

I’m so here for that triangle though. It’s gonna be my first stop.

My plan is:

Triangle -> Nate
Triangle -> Adam
Farrah
Morgan

I assume I will have a favorite by then, so at that point I may play a male detective and do a gender flipped version of my fave.

3 Likes

I’m a very indecisive person irl, and I’m certain that that’s going to carry over to my Detective, so I’m dreading having to choose/anticipating allll the extra angst.

3 Likes

The angst is the best part.

4 Likes

My ball of sarcasm detective will go for Ava then Morgan Nat and Farah while making gadjilion wrong choices that not in one point of time sonded smart and blaming wispers for stiving him

4 Likes

I know I’m going to end up crying by the end of the triangle, just cause I hate the idea of breaking their hearts if I do get attached. Yes, I care about hurting imaginary people’s feelings. Though this fact isn’t going to stop me cause I replay to see all the things.

10 Likes

To be honest with you, I have no idea AT ALL. Just having the demo as a reference and Sera’s tumblr I think I might go for A first. With just the demo, M was going to be first, but with tumblr AND the A board Sera did… A is fighting for that position. I’m sorry, but that “…stay with me” made my heart jump kek.

But well, the demo ends on chapter 9, and the romance lock will be on chapter 15. And considering how good Sera is at this, I know she can make my opinion change in 6 chapters.

We shall see!

10 Likes

So is official? The game will be released at the same time in all the platforms In march?

I wouldn’t say official. CoG only has estimated dates. But it seems likely it could be sometime in March at the latest.

1 Like

I already know I’m going to go for Nate first, then Farah as they are my favourites by a mile. Then probably Morgan, Adam, and maybe the love triangle depending on how prepared i feel for those emotions. Alternatively I’m gonna rope in one of my ocs and play through Mason and Felix’ routes as him. …and then I’m probably gonna replay it a bunch more with different variations cause I want to see it all

4 Likes

I feel the same way actually, at least about who knows what decision I’ll make from the start until chapter 9. XD Though I’ll admit I’m excited to see what happens with A’s route. Even if A makes me wanna shake them sometimes in the demo, who knows they might grow on me more. XD

2 Likes

March?? Damn…well, time to hit the demo again to keep myself from crying. Dammit steam, why can’t you let me be happy!?

1 Like

Does everyone count all of them are great in their own way.

1 Like

Stupid question but is copy editing normally like this doesn’t matter much to me if I have to wait longer I’m still going to get it when I get the chance.

to day pending release on app store so think it will take time on steam that what say on upcoming hosted games

Oh yes, in the demo I want to murder A from minute one :).

Is funny how with M I don’t get that intense aggressive reaction. I think is because A tries to take over you. The challenge to my authority just makes me want to shoot him again :D. In the other side, M is just a general asshole who minds his own business, so my Detective is happy with just happy to pull his leg in every possible occasion lol.

6 Likes

Agreed! It’s why I’m going to have to do a save for ALL of them and their other gender variant just to see what the tiny tweaks are.

One day I will draw my smol (5’4") Mc just for the fact I greatly enjoy the fact she has to look up at everyone but Ferrah. Just keep imagining her having to get a chair to climb on to yell at Adam. XD

2 Likes