The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

Oh, right! I assumed you meant another COG game.

Well it’s more time for us be hyped for an amazing game! :smiley: Hyphypehypehypehype!

2 Likes

Is not as much a negative attitude as to being angry with steam. Because of them, everyone will have to wait until March (we don’t know when in March) when we had a release date for today.

That the game will be released with steam is great, but that they are doing it at the expenses of the rest of platforms isn’t. Specially considering is not going to give any benefit to Sera, since the people who wants to buy it in steam would have done it anyway.

I know I will not be buying in on Steam, since honestly, I am really pissed off at them. I was, but this is just a bad joke. I rather buy in the apple (even if I don’t use it) store to show support to Sera than from them.

The grudge I hold for steam will be long :unamused:

16 Likes

Yeah but we may get World Peace someday, yet I think everyone is sick of waiting for it and many won’t even see it if it comes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Again, sorry for being half-empty, guess I’ll be returning on March 10th or so, have fun with fanart and stuff.

10 Likes

Okay guys. I know it is disappointing. But don’t become so depressed. Just find yourselves something which you can focus on. 1 month will be over in a jiffy.

7 Likes

It’s written that the dates provided by CoG in the “release post” are always estimates, no?

5 Likes

Maybe @Seraphinite can clues into progress of 2nd book and/or some insider info on Team Bravo members to keep the ball rolling till the release.

2 Likes

@Seraphinite is there a possibilty we will get agent mom’s aestetic board?

8 Likes

is said is estimates because of this, because they keep getting some apps on hold, either by google, Apple or in this case steam.
Maybe there will be a day when this company is bigger enough for them to push their own dates, for now we have to be content with this.

5 Likes

Well, in their post they had “realising 15th of February”. Until they had to change it to “pending release” because of the Steam delay.

So we did have a date. But due to external problems we will be waiting from 2 to 6 weeks. Hopefully will be 2. At least I have one week holiday from work then.

1 Like

While a reduction in hype might not be a bad idea to avoid future disappointment, I think most of us are still pretty excited. I know I am! That was never a definite date and they were always clear about that. While I sympathise with the negative feelings, I doubt any of us want Sera or anyone else to feel badly for something they can’t control!

8 Likes

That date was an estimate. But I am pretty sure, the answer won’t be satisfying whichever way I put it. All we can do is wait. So just hang in there.

3 Likes

So the game will be released in March on Steam, but Is there any chance it’ll be released sooner on Chplay or App store?

On other note. Does anyone know if you can set an alarm on the play store for when an app with certain name is released? It would be good if we could just that up and forget about this tragic moment until we get that lovely notification :laughing:

4 Likes

There isn’t, unfortunately. I wish there was though. It’d be endlessly useful.

This gif is amazing. Whats it from?

When you have zero patience and have been following the game’s development since Jan 2017… i cri everytim

10 Likes

Gah, sorry I fell asleep right after my exam. What’s this blasphemy about? Are they synchronising releases like people synchronize periods or what? (Sorry bad joke, I’ll show myself out)

7 Likes

Ok, so Google has this option to set an alarm so as soon whatever you typed happens, it will send you an email. I created a search for “the wayhaven chronicles buy”. Hopefully it will work.

6 Likes

WITCHCRAFT! Is that real? Im doing it… How do i do that…

2 Likes