The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

This would definitely define A. Unyielding current huh… :laughing:

6 Likes

Coincidentally green is my favorite color and Nat is my favorite character.

9 Likes

Mine too, Nat is definitely my sort of gal.

1 Like

I guess you could say Nat is all natural :wink:

12 Likes

:laughing: I see what you did there

2 Likes

Aw man, Nat is giving Morgan some serious competition here… WHY??? Looks like I’m going to fall in a love triangle… And I’m willing to bet it’s going to turn out pretty ugly.

4 Likes

Technically, the only love triangle in the game is the one involving Nat/Nate and Adam/Ava.

4 Likes

Yeah I knew that already. I’m just talking about myself really. First I liked Morgan… And now Nat came along. sigh decisions, decisions…

1 Like

@MichaelCrank

True. It’s particularly interesting to do in Wayhaven because different personalities or views from the vampires don’t lock us out of a chance to bond with them; it just changes how the bonding develops between the two characters

I’ll admit, have been enjoying see the type of dynamic my Detective Lupin develops with Nat and Manson, though I do think Lupin will more likely end up with Nat in the first playthrough.

4 Likes

Nat seems too kind for me, too caring if you like to say… on the other hand, Farah. She seems so easy to fall in love with—her childish acts, sarcasm and she is reckless. I am actually surprised not many choose to romance her :unamused:

6 Likes

Hm well if you asked me right on the spot and told me not to think about the answer, I’d probably say Morgan because of her personality. I don’t know… I just really like these type of people, ya know? But I’d probably romance Nat in my 2nd playthrough since I can tell I’m going to spend alot of time playing it once it is released.

I literally have no life at all lol

Edited: Screw it, I’m just gonna romance everyone, one at the time in a playthrough. Just to see what it would be like.

15 Likes

Lol! I think all of us are going to do that, after waiting for so long we’ll never want it to end so we’ll just keep replaying and replaying :joy:

13 Likes

Now obviously I’m gonna be romancing all of them, although Morgan and Ava are my top picks, with Nat being a close second. Farah is just a bit too light-hearted for my tastes - for now. No doubt my dear agent is gonna uncover some more about her in the (hopefully) near future.

Morgan is fun because I like the physical, closed-off type and Ava…really, who doesn’t enjoy that instant hostility between the MC and Ava?

As for Nat: If she turns out to have some hidden struggles with her instincts, she might jump up a few spots. I do love the ‘polite and gentle unless teased hard enough’ type of RO.

Push the detective up against a wall, Nat. I’m waiting for it. We’re all waiting for it.

11 Likes

I just remembered that I’m a day ahead of America so I’ll be waiting for a release on the 16th.

I was so excited because I fully thought we only had a couple more days to go. Eye twitch.

8 Likes

It’s ok, hang in there… I feel your pain. :frowning: Just keep your mind busy and before you know it, you’ll be playing the story!

And water takes the form of ice as well, which is hard, cold, and unyielding unless warmed. :wink:

21 Likes

Make 'em melt in your hot arms… :heart_eyes:

:thinking:

31 Likes

Exactly! Perfect gif! :laughing:

2 Likes

Or boil them and use them to sterilize wounds. That works too.

7 Likes

Omg! Yes :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: