The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

Oh yikes that’s right. I know someone from Australia and he gets the stuff pretty late after we already got them in America. I feel bad for the poor guy having to wait longer.

On the upside his country has Hugh Jackman, George Miller, and Steve Irwin (RIP)…I’m not sure how this would benefit your friend personally, but regardless I’m very envious of him. :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Don’t mention Steve Irwin to him. Apparently he still haven’t gotten over him. To be honest I’m still upset about Steve as well. :frowning:

5 Likes

In Australia it is illegal to mention our mate steve. I risk my life by posting this message. I shall miss you all dearly.

14 Likes

And then there was me actually being upset over only being a few hours ahead :sweat_smile: I guess I shouldn’t complain, atleast I can probably still play it on the same day. Honestly I would stay up for it.

You broke the sacred code.

9 Likes

Aw, I’m sorry I brought up a sore subject everyone. I’m still not over Carrie Fisher, so I know where you guys are coming from. :pensive:

But let’s try and get back on topic.
After all…the game might release in only three days!!!

I know I shouldn’t shoot my hopes up because even GT2 was slightly delayed (by what, a day?) but even by that metric we should be getting it by the end of this week!

16 Likes

Yeah, my dad actually dressed up as Steve Irwin for the 2000 New Year Party complete with khakis and ‘anti-venom’, so I know he was a total bad ass. And be fair I didn’t haven’t quite gotten over Elizabeth Sladen (Sarah Jane in Doctor Who) not with with us anymore, so… yeah.

yeah… same here (delayed 2 days, not like i wait for it though :sweat_smile:)

:grin::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Same. XD I only monitored TG2 release because TWC comes after so I’m sorry to the author of TG2 if I used their game as a monitoring device. ^^;

2 Likes

That’s blasphemy. :joy:

2 Likes

Great minds think alike:grin: though fools seldom differ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I am hoping that TG2’s release on almost the right day means that Wayhaven might still be on schedule for release :slight_smile: Seems like TG2 is going down well too, so congrats to the author on that!

Here’s the aesthetic board for today!

Agent Nathaniel/Natalie Sewell

“I’ll give everything to keep you safe.”

Still crossing my fingers that it’s not too long to release now :smiley:

(Just a note—Nate/Nat has a darker skin tone than what is pictured here, but it’s amazingly hard to find PoC on free stock image sites. Also, these aesthetic boards are just for fun, not exact representations of the characters :smiley: So please continue to headcanon what you wish!)

77 Likes

It 's very lovely Sera. XD

Green is my favorite color too so easy in the eyes. 。^‿^。 And Nate. He’s probably my ideal guy in real life. I still love Adam though.

4 Likes

That jawline is easy on the eyes too… :smirk:

6 Likes

Thank you :smiley: These are the first times I’ve ever really properly made aesthetic boards, so I’m glad you like them!

The green is nice, perfect for N. I tried to put the character’s element and colour on their boards, which was surprisingly harder to do for some of them, lol.

10 Likes

You really made it harder to choose which RO to go after first.

I know how you feel about making aesthetic boards. I even asked for help with my sister since she is much more color coordinated than me. :joy:

7 Likes

You know, I would’ve never guessed you hadn’t done aesthetic boards before!

I’m actually not too big of a fan of green, but the shade you chose gives the entire piece a lovely sense of tranquility.

6 Likes

I’ve been loving these aesthetic boards! What a nice peek into the characters. :heart:

4 Likes

Wait, so A’s element is going to be water?
How very odd.
Usually an affinity to water is characterized by adaptability and a willingness to change, not…well…how do I word this nicely…um, a staunch and fixed nature?

Unless A represents the more constant and unyeilding nature of the currents, the apparent unfathomably of the deep sea, the relentless weathering of rocks until they’re naught but sand on the seafloor–is it obvious I took the desk-breaking personally? lol

12 Likes