The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

same! i’ll be buying it as a late valentine gift for myself :relieved:

6 Likes

Finally! So excited they have a release date! ~gets money ready to throw~:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

3 Likes

:confetti_ball::confetti_ball:EXCITED!!:confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

I can’t wait to play this game and finally find out what happens after that handshake!!!

Me on the 15th

27 Likes

Soon, so very soon…

12 Likes

-screams- Oh the publishing gods have smiled upon us!! I hope @Seraphinite hasn’t like passed out or something with the update on the book release! We got a date~ It’s a great way to celebrate singles awareness day. <3

6 Likes

It only took me two chapters to come here and share my overwhelming happines. Story-writing is soooo beautiful that im literally watching a movie. Characters are so sympathical as well. Also having the story in a little peacefull town is delightfull. And hearing its gonna be published on 15th makes me tremble.

There are countless reasons to love (or hate the game, i can see some future haters) the game. Thank you so much @Seraphinite

6 Likes

I don’t get the joke either, lol. Is there something to get?

5 Likes

There’s an old joke about ‘spagetthi is straight too until it gets hot’ a.k.a. ‘sure people are straight till they get some gay action’. It’s been around for what feels like forever.

4 Likes

Ya - this joke really isn’t appropriate for this thread, so let’s change the topic.

5 Likes

Dat mah birfdai!!

What a gift, tanks @Seraphinite!

2 Likes

Of course its releasing right after my first, and before four other exams… Oh well, I just have to get my priorities right(which mean playing the game as soon as it comes out, obviously :wink: )
I’m so pumped

13 Likes

Ayyy it’s gonna release on Chinese New Year eve for me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Oh yea… A great way to start the year of the dog!

1 Like

Oh my god, I was already dying with the Ditzy McGeneric/Dessie McGyver, everything else was just icing on the cake!

Felix (to Morgan): For your information, that hand sanitizer had the same alcohol by volume as the whisky, but at less than a sixth of the price. I was a hero to that group of broke college students! (don’t do this at home, kids)

6 Likes

And the game comes out in two weeeeeeeeeeks!

https://new2.fjcdn.com/gifs/I_ec5dd6_1931874.gif

25 Likes

Aahhhh! Guys, it’s finally gonna be released! :smiley: Came on this morning and saw the announcement!

And just after Valentine’s too, which is nice, hehe!

Oh man, now I’ve got two weeks to get super excited and super nervous… Can’t wait for you all to try it! :slight_smile:

86 Likes

Congratulations :fireworks::sparkler:, I’m really looking forward to it :grinning:

6 Likes

I feel you brother :smile_cat:

Congrats. Looking forward to buy in Apps store.

1 Like