The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

At fu**ing last, the wait is finally going to be over…(Feb 15) Can’t wait to play it

9 Likes

Knew it wouldn’t take too long. CoG is pretty good at getting things done as fast as they can.

2 Likes

but they took their time with this one

3 Likes

I’M SO EXCITED
SOMEONE HOLD ME
throws myself at Felix

4 Likes

I’m broke but I’m chucking all the money I have left at this. Prepare for a sudden barrage of coins.

3 Likes

Yup and it seems like 2 other games jumped ahead of the queue and are releasing before this one. Before at the top there were Aether and this game, now 2 are above this and releasing earlier. Not cool.

Uh, it’ll be releasing about 2 months after submission… That’s not long at all. It could of taken longer, considering all the other gamebooks AND the contest. Also, those games were probably submitted before WHC and thus ahead of it in the queue.

Keep in mind, it was thought it’d take 6 months. 2 months is nothing.

20 Likes

…Screams…

1 Like

I have no classes that day! :laughing:

1 Like

Nice! It will be a pretty great week! Black Panther and TWC ! Awesome!

7 Likes

and maybe the words-count does affecting how long it will take for releasing… :sweat_smile: i dunno, i’ve been waiting for fallen hero (its been submited to HG even before wayhaven wip thread exist) and it tooks a longer time to be released… so just be happy wayhaven will be released sooner than we were afraid off (around 2 months instead of 6 months) and i believe the 2 games above wayhaven has been submited earlier… so its not that unfair :wink: fell free to correct me if im wrong~

now i would like to scream "OH MY GOSH!! :joy:FINALLY!! FELIX!! :heart_eyes: JUST 2 WEEKS MORE OF WAITING!! please HANG IN THERE ME!!

9 Likes

To tell ya the truth, guys… I’m just glad I don’t have to wait too long to know what happens after the hospital scene. :stuck_out_tongue: I swear if anyone spoils it for me, I’ll be very upset with you. So don’t do it. Like for real, don’t. I got pretty upset when someone spoiled The Force Awakens for me lol

13 Likes

Better try to avoid the forums if you can. Almost happened to me when I was playing SoH 3. XD

Anyway, Congratulations to @Seraphinite for the release.

5 Likes

Believe me that’s the plan lol I can see myself playing it over and over for months like I did with some other CoG and HG games.

4 Likes

I remember when @Seraphinite released the demo for the first time. Now the first book is coming out. I feel strangely proud.

11 Likes

Look a distraction!
picks up and struggles to carry Felix off
Gotta find a wheel barrel.

2 Likes

@Curious_Boy
In 2 weeks time, we will all be reunited within the Felix Flag and will be in heavenly bliss

2 Likes

how could you carry him off while he managed to make you melting on the spot with his awesomeness ?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@rose-court

Continuing off Felix’s encounter with Mason.

Endnote: Mason meets Nate
Gets to the bar
Felix: Hey Nate, this is my best bud Mason!
Nate: Is he ok…? He’s looks pissed…
Felix: Mason’s fine, so far, he’s avoided stabbing anyone, but hey, the night’s young.

15 Likes

I saw the release date and just about yelled, I do wish that we could’ve had a trans option for our protag but it’s okay because Luka (the name of my detective) is trans in my heart. Also I am so goddamn ready to woo Mason and Nate ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

2 Likes