The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

Oh man that cover art… Beautiful! Soo can’t wait for the day it comes out.

2 Likes

Wait a minute 7 books and 7 stages of the moon… gasp it’s fate!

9 Likes

7 is a great number. :vampire:

3 Likes

Lovely cover, and it’s music to my eyes. :grimacing:

Cover? Music? Get it? :crazy_face:

Oh, you do. I should leave now? Oh, all right… :neutral_face:

6 Likes

Wooh for having a cover, ma boy is ready!

10 Likes

Does that mean an extreme, major event happens in book 4? Since the moon is full and all.

6 Likes

Its where our Brain finally checks out From all the supernatural stuff going on and we spend 2 weeks denying it, accepting, embracing, finally attempting to take over moms Organization to rule…by the side of our love.

5 Likes

You know, I didn’t noticed that and now my mind is going boom :thinking:

2 Likes

Headshot
:exploding_head:
:innocent:

3 Likes

Wow, the cover is beautiful!! Although i’d never suspect it would include the lunar cycle, i was starting to think if we should start to theorize what the meaning behind it could be… But, since some people have noted there are seven stages of the moon for seven books in the series i guess that makes sense as the reason for choosing that theme for the cover (?)

I’m SO hyped!

8 Likes

I have some theories on Book 4 after a dubious amount of research on off-kilter topics.
Rumors state that the full moon has real biological tide effects (Basically the moon having real effects on human psyche) on fluids in the body, affecting a persons mental state and by extension augmenting a persons ability to sense psychic phenomenon, or in our MC’s case awakening the special blood within. And if moon phases are a thing, expect to find the one supernatural creature affected by the full moon, werewolves. There’s also this myth that warns others from doing anything with large amounts of blood or water, actually any vital fluids in the body, as vital fluids are at their peak during a full moon (or new moon depending on some folklore), so if that’s anything to go by, the MC’s special blood isn’t helping him/her any. A purely scientific viewpoint, that might prove some supernatural folklore to be true, suggests that there may also be a link with the human body and the moon as it affects the ocean’s tide, ergo it might have a weak, but existent link between them as the body is made of 80-ish percent of water. But, that could also be speculation, but that’s all I got, doubt I hit any marks though.

18 Likes

Viewing a Supernatural entity under the influence of a Super-moon on a clear sky awakens our mind to Permanently be able to Sense a Supernatural creature at a distance, and be able to resist their influences.
DUN DUN DUNNNNN!

That’s actually really interesting. :thinking:
Now my curiosity is tickled and i’m going to do a lot of reading on the subject.

Aah, I spent most of the weekend a little nervous about how the cover was going to go down, so coming back to such lovely comments today has really given such a boost to my week already! Thank you, guys :slight_smile:

And yeah, as you may have guessed, the seven moons will feature for the cover for the seven books :smiley: I wanted a theme that could carry all the way through the series, but also something simple, clean, but aesthetically pleasing.

As for the full moon:

Book 4 features my favourite event of the series, so that’s why it got the full moon :wink:

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Here’s to a great week- I hope to get the first very basic draft of the plan for Book Two done this week :slight_smile:

65 Likes

screams internally :smile:

1 Like

Of moons and minions:

Huzzah! :grin:

17 Likes

Can’t wait to get to the Play Store,I already bought several other games of this style and I can say that yours is one of the few that goes deep in the novel and I’m loving it.:hearts:

PS: Sorry, my english is bad, I’m Brazilian.

9 Likes

we have hope love for your work Seraphinite you have made to me great story

5 Likes

The waiting for Wayhaven Chronicles to release starter pack

56 Likes

@rose-court - Lol! :smiley:

Not much to update anyone on this week. Book One is still in copyediting, but it seems to be going well, so I’m really hoping maybe it won’t be too much longer! :slight_smile:

(I did finish the very first basic draft of the plan for Book Two, which is pretty exciting! Gonna work on expanding it and adding to it and things next week.)

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend and I’ll talk to you all on Monday! :slight_smile:

65 Likes