The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

modern-fantasy
nonbinary-inclusive
gender-choice

So I just happened to stumble upon this little gem here an hour or so ago and instead of cleaning my spare room like I was supposed to I decided to sit on my floor and play instead. I regret nothing except only finding this today.

@Seraphinite I gotta say you’re impressive. This started all the way back in January and here you are now, almost a whole year later, with the entire book 1 finished. That’s commitment right there.

Well, what I usually do is buy it on google play, then you can download an android emulator on your computer and play all CoG games on your computer, aaaaand then you also have them on your phone.

Ah, but the advantage of just finding out now is you shouldn’t have long to wait to play the rest of it :slightly_smiling_face:

i think im going to have happienss overload from such amazing news
and to make things even better here’s a fox jumping into snow

Here’s a zoidberg to make things even better!zoidberg gif

:tada::tada::tada:Congratulations!!!:tada::tada::tada:@Seraphinite hope you feel my money jumping in your pockets, they now belong to you from now on.

Waiting for the game to be completed / discovering it has been submitted:

share_image_1505136174714

I hope your site support PayPal :expressionless:

I’m so excited I’ve been waiting for this moment!

AHHHH yay!! I’m so happy for you! Love this game and I can’t wait for it to be out.

sure, you go ahead pal :grinning:

Meanwhile, to pass the time, speculations on how the plot will unfold? Anyone?

Took whole 2mins to create the plot :
Doc attemps to knock out MC ,MC passess knock out check they fight for a bit and fly out thought the window and crash onto car MC hurts everything(cuz je Is only human after all)doc gets up and kicks him/her face puting em to sleep.mc wakes up tied to a chair in a Dark room.Rebecca’s angels hyperventilate for losing ever so genoius detektive

Congratulations! i’m really happy for you and i can’t wait to play the full game once it’s out.

On the speculation, MC got knocked out but woken early than either they or the fake!Dr.Murphy anticipated and try to listen to whatever the fake!Doc might babble about.

If their phone is not on silent, the doc will try to get the phone. If the MC has good composure, the doc will just do that and the MC will try to attack the doc to escape. If not, the MC gets knocked out again.

Edit: Crap…didn’t expect to do that. sorry!

Here, just take my :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: already…

PULLS APART CURTAINS DRAMATICALLY one day at a time

Me after I heard wayhaven has been submitted

Okay, question time.

How would your character react to finding out mommy dearest sent a team of vampires to protect them/hinder the investigation?

My character, Det Adam Greene, his attitude would be “You’re vampires, blahbittyblahblah, now onto something that is actually important, just how many innocent people were you going to allow to die While you pretended to help me?”

Much the same. Detective Elena Walsh is the kind of person who refuses help from anyone, takes her job deathly serious, and has a spray bottle next to her desk to ward off unnecessary human contact. The idea that her mother is not only interfering with her life but also endangering people in the process is a two-fold betrayal in her eyes.

Detective Alexander Petrov would be fine with exsistance of supernatural ,before saying anythin thanking them for their honesty,but only after venting out all the emotions on mommy dearest for keeping him in the dark for years,how should i be ready of something wicked my way comes and so on while having a understaning for things she has done (going with tense relationship in the past),then day or 2 later would place garlic and eat quite a bit of garlic to test out old stories