The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

And play is the only thing you can do on the website, no peaking at the code, no possibility of modding a few things around.
I’d love for them to be on itch.io, maybe do some deal with Good old Games too. But they’ve likely considered it themselves too and likely the (projected) sales are too low and the margins too high for them to seriously consider it.

Not quite, on account of no peeking at the code and certainly no altering it. :unamused:

1 Like

CONGRATS SERA (again)

LOOKING FORWARD TO BUYING THE GAME

5 Likes

I know, right? I got all my games from there until they announced it was to be killed off… Including the first two parts of a certain sword-swinging Feudal-Japan inspired game series. Well, that was a raw deal. :disappointed_relieved:

Love my PC, love being able to play [any single-player game] completely offline. Guess I am getting way, way too old. :sweat_smile:

If I could buy and download on this very website here I would do it, happily pay the same price as Steam (which charges me in Euro, pretending it is US dollars (hint: A Euro is more than a dollar)) and give it all to CoG. Have to assume the logistic hassle is not worth it for them. :slightly_frowning_face:

Any way, yay again, and hope you get publish twice in all places because you deserve it. :grin:

2 Likes

Join the club buddy, with how young the average CoG reader/player seems to be these days we probably belong in the old folks home over here. :older_man:

I know. :unamused:

Unfortunately true, but as you say only being able to play online on the website and not being able to even peek at the code, let alone mod it is a serious drawback for me.
I’d love for them to roll out their own PC app. Maybe it will happen sometime in the future, what with the upcoming Heart’s Choice label and the reluctance of some of their established distribution channels to disseminate explicit adult content. We’ll see what the future holds I guess.

2 Likes

you’ve worked so hard on this Sera, I hope you know a lotta people are proud of you and appreciate all the hard work you put into making this!

11 Likes

I’m so so happy and excited!! I have some money for it!

1 Like

Happy for you that your game is finally coming to steam.:smiley:

OMG OMG OMG !! Fantastic job Sera, now im gonna be constantly checking the play store

giphy

16 Likes

Author, I suggest you start thinking about Book 2 now cuz this is going to be a hit!!! :fireworks:

10 Likes

I can’t even begin to explain how excited I am for this! My money is ready to be spent!

1 Like

Damn! This is SO good! I’m happy for you and all your hard work on this book. So excited to buy the game, I’ve already saved some money for it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations!!! I can’t wait to play it. I know SoH had a quick publishing process so hopefully this is quick too!

Quick question about the publishing process. It says that games are added to the list once they enter the publishing queue, but I noticed that one game is “pending submission.” What does that mean?

2 Likes

I think it’s ‘Pending Submission: we have the assets, but there are still internal production tasks to do before submitting.’ Found this in The Upcoming Hosted Games Releases Thread!

4 Likes

Can somebody please let me know when this comes out?! So excited for the release :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

OMG CANT WAIT!!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

So I just happened to stumble upon this little gem here an hour or so ago and instead of cleaning my spare room like I was supposed to I decided to sit on my floor and play instead. I regret nothing except only finding this today.

4 Likes

@Seraphinite I gotta say you’re impressive. This started all the way back in January and here you are now, almost a whole year later, with the entire book 1 finished. That’s commitment right there.

17 Likes

Well, what I usually do is buy it on google play, then you can download an android emulator on your computer and play all CoG games on your computer, aaaaand then you also have them on your phone.

Ah, but the advantage of just finding out now is you shouldn’t have long to wait to play the rest of it :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

i think im going to have happienss overload from such amazing news
and to make things even better here’s a fox jumping into snow

39 Likes