The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

I noticed that as well. I was quite excited by that because F wasn’t so jovial about it. It got me thinking about how serious biting actually is.

When I read that ask, I actually really wanted to know more about vampire bites, but I didn’t bother with a follow up ask on that as I’m pretty sure Seraphinite would say it’s spoilers. For instance, it seems like vampires can mark people for different reasons, and I was curious as to what that entails. I assume a love bite or marking would be done only after a long time or as a form of commitment. Since their canines can retract, I imagine that the “nice” mark would look like 2 points just piercing the skin while a punishing mark would look more like 2 tears. (I hope I’m explaining it right.) But overall, I’m just curious about if there are different marks and their meanings—anything that will give me a better idea on how vampire society works for the setting of Wayhaven. I’d also love to know if vampires can tell who gave the mark.

2 Likes

You had me at bang…:smirk:

3 Likes

Great story! I was really into it. The character development also doesn’t feel forced like in other stories. Character feel nicely fleshed out and I was really excited by the ending. Can’t wait fo more!

4 Likes

Imagine the detective playing My Baby Shot Me Down in front of Adam xD

2 Likes

Just did

Reaction

pHo5TS

6 Likes

Sorry I haven’t been around much! Work has been pretty heavy lately. But it is update day…

Update

As I mentioned, I’ve had a lot of work stuff going on lately so I didn’t manage to get any writing done this week :confused:

But hopefully, things should lighten up from now and I can actually make a start on Chapter 15, yay! I’m really excited to get onto that chapter- it’s a milestone chapter for me, so finally reaching it is making me keen to get started on it.

Hope everyone has a brilliant weekend and I’ll talk to you all on Monday! :slight_smile:

40 Likes

Okay so A can in fact flirt normally and is not emotionally constipated 24/7

Whoever these anons are for Sera are a blessing

15 Likes

TGIF looking forward to hearing more on Monday :grinning:

1 Like

They certainly ask the most interesting questions. I’m honestly half-contemplating doing little comic shorts based off some of questions brought up and the answers given on the tumblr.

…though is it just me, or have there been more questions that lean on the suggestive/racy side lately? Like the moment @Seraphinite said ‘I’m fine answering NSFW questions’, a good deal were like 'TIME TO BRING THE SEXY QUESTIONS :smiley:!" (not that it bothers me; it just amuses me greatly :laughing:)

17 Likes

Nope. Entirely accurate :stuck_out_tongue: I just hope nothing too risque comes up because minors :))

Meanwhile I’m catching up to the new asks

This ask made me think of the meme about the old man yells at cloud meme. I like that side of M and look forward to eventually seeing it in the series.

5 Likes

No worries, guys :smiley: Any NSFW asks will likely be kept PG-13 in answer. I do try to use the NSFW tag, which will hopefully help. I haven’t got too many other risque kinda asks at the moment though.

So, I can finally get back to writing this week! Yay! :smiley: Gonna start on Chapter 15 later today after work and hopefully finish it this week. That’s the plan anyway, not sure how well it will go, but thinking positive and productive!

Here’s to a great week for everyone :slight_smile:

35 Likes

I was just wondering how do you romance A? I’ve been able to romance N, but not A yet.

There’s no full romances in the demo, just hints of it- and A is a tough one even in the full romance :smiley:

To achieve A’s romance moments, just make sure to go with them everytime the option comes up and choose the flirt choices :slight_smile: Hope that helps!

10 Likes

So to start that love triangle… I just have to flirt with both of them? A & N? Or is there like a specific way?

Flirt with them both and then pick the option for a love-triangle.

hmm… Nope, i didn’t get the option for “Love triangle.” I did get these stats for them

Still not sure how i managed to get higher friend with her…
Hmmm… Maybe i should have had Ava as my patrol partner.

on the other hand… God I love sarcasm.

For the demo, there isn’t an option to make the decision on who to choose. That happens in a later chapter (chapter 15 iirc?) :grin:

3 Likes

ohhh okay… Huh… It’s strange, so i went through 14 chapters already? Time moves fast when you’re having fun indeed…

The demo only goes till chapter 8.

3 Likes