The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

In speaking of Bobby, since they’re well regarded in Wayhaven, idk how they will run a story that says “SUPERNATURAL BEINGS INVOLVED” without raising a few brows

Like talk about taking a hit to their rep (bonus if the town just figures MC is dating someone from Bravo and this is their way of expressing displeasure)

Conversely if the whole town decides the article is so insane that it actually is the truth then does the Agency have to MIB the place? And what does that mean for the MC //chin rubs

5 Likes

On the subject of bobby i kinda wanna see them attempt to get something outta one of the bravo members only to see 'em fail spectacularly. I mean I’m sure they’d easily be able to tell that they were being a manipulative little twat. Considering they’ve had years of dealing with all sorts of nosey people. I’m also glad the they’re not gonna come up as an RO in the books. I mean it’s obvious they don’t give a single damn about the detective and only want their juicy gossip. It’s also been said that bobby considers themselves the best their exes can ever get and that’s condescending and gross. All in all they just seem like a greedy little asshole weasel.

7 Likes

I tried to respond to this maybe an hour after it was posted but my internet decided that right then was the perfect time to conk out (I think they’re doing something relating to the NBN in my area today).

I really appreciate you telling me this and want to assure that you’re not turning anything somber - it’s an important thing for me to know about, especially since there are Spanish forum members like yourself on here every day. I use that acronym a lot because I edit posts a lot and I’d hate to have been causing anyone harm with it so from now on I’ll simply use the full phrase or shorten it to “edit.” I’m very sorry for any distressing emotions or memories that this stirred up for anyone.

Bobby is that annoying relative who asks you all kind of questions during a family meeting

6 Likes

My MC never want to be with Bobby ever again because of his ways and plus he screwed her over when he talked to the mayors son and made that news from it.

See? This is what I was talking about. For me, you needn’t worry. I’m fortunate enough that it is of no real importance to me, though it may not be the same with other people. I, for one, choose to focus on how confused I felt the first time I saw it. Even back then, I thought it was funny, because I was trying to imagine what face was I making and I came up with quite a number of them, and each made me laugh more than the previous one. That’s what I was trying (and failing) to convey on my earlier post. Life can sometimes be cruel, and that’s precisely why I choose to see things this way. So, what if ETA is the name of a former terrorist group and an acronym or abbreviation or whatchamacallit I always confuse the two of them. I’m not laughing at the victims or their families’ suffering. I never would. But I do laugh at absurd coincidences and smile in the face of bad weather. Hmm, I forget if that is a Spanish idiom, an English one, or if it’s present in both languages.

1 Like

If you’re talking about in what lenguage is ETA that’s vasc and mean “Euskal Herria Eta Askatasuna” = Vasc Country And Freedom.

Let’s get back on topic, please :blush:

9 Likes

Based on Sera’s answer I’m headcanoning M!Bobby as Brett Dier and F!Bobby as Emily Van Camp

3 Likes

I’ve always imagined Bobby with black hair and freckles for some reason. :blush:

@Okami-Nora - The Detective will meet the mayor and the police captain eventually. And your relationship with them will affect some things to come :smiley: That doesn’t mean you have to have a good relationship with them- just that things will vary depending.

Update

This week’s been pretty hectic that I almost forgot it was Friday and update day :smiley:

Writing went really well. I finished Chapter 14! Yay!
It was a super short one, but still- it means I will be starting the milestone Chapter 15 next week. So excited to get that done, everything kind of rolls on towards the endings then. Also it’s the Chapter with the ‘commitment’ choice and the first romance scene after that choice is made, hehehe…

Work has been heavy this week, so I have only managed to finish Chapter 14 and may not be able to start Chapter 15 until mid-week next week. Boo for that :confused: But I am all prepped with my plans and raring to go when I can get some writing going!

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and I’ll talk to you all on Monday :slight_smile:

57 Likes

WE ARE HITTING FANGIRL LEVELS THAT SHOULDN’T EVEN BE POSSIBLE

33 Likes

What if we don’t make any commitments.

1 Like

You can go for the love triangle if you’re uncertain :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

There is going to be so much angst in that love triangle, I swear.

1 Like

When it’s out we should make a drinking game for it! :grinning:

2 Likes

We are going to die if a drinking game is made. xD

3 Likes

Now when I picture Bobby, I think of something like this: Zac Efron.
And I’m ok with that. :wink:

5 Likes

Such a shock to the heart. :heart_eyes:

Whenever a vampire is sassy, Anyone tries to be seductive, a Vampire gets angry at our sass, or a certain someone Breaks something.

3 Likes

What did your liver ever do to you? :cold_sweat:

5 Likes