The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

What browser are you using? I think dashingdon has problems with Firefox browsers.

I’m using Safari. I thought about trying Firefox but I guess that’s a no go

I would recommend clearing your cookies and trying again.

2 Likes

I’m using Chrome and so far, I could play the demo. You could download the demo. I think there’s a link in the first post.

Or download it here: https://dashingdon.com/download.php?owner=seraphinite&id=1138

Cleared them and still getting same error. I’ll try a different browser.

Edit: Tried chrome and got the same error. Attempted to download and got “operation is insecure.” No idea what to do lol

Hi @Eiwynn and @dashingdon is it possible to help us sort out @Embrisi 's problem?

Sorry @Embrisi please try it again. I was in the middle of updating some things because I forgot to put in the cache-busting code when I updated to the latest CS version. You quite possible got a malformed file during your attempt. If you could hard-refresh I believe it should work for you now.

9 Likes

Thank you very much!! Sorry for not knowing what was wrong

1 Like

Not your fault at all! Glad it works now! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Get well soon , @Seraphinite! Thank you for all your hard work in getting this story to us!

6 Likes

I left for few weeks in August and I came back with this. I missed a freaking war.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words and well wishes! :slight_smile:

I’m feeling much better after the weekend and am ready to throw myself back into it :smiley:

To make up for my lack of proper update on Friday, I thought I’d post a little snippet from the chapter I’m working on.

It’s a little spoilery (not that much) so I’ll blur it out, and it’s a variation of the ending of the chapter- so you may not get it depending on choices made in earlier chapters. (Have to blur it out line by line as it won’t do it as a whole section for some reason!)

“It’s half-eleven, Bobby. What do you want?” The idea of talking to Bobby whilst in bed makes me shudder and I quickly shift to stand back on the floor.

I can hear a car pass by him on the other end. “I think we need to talk.”

“What could we possibly have to talk about?”

“I’m so glad you asked.”

So there you go, a little tease of Chapter 13… :smiley:

Hope everyone had a great weekend :slight_smile:

50 Likes

OH SNAP

I don’t like where this is going oh no

50/50 chance this is going to be about Bravo and the MC’s involvement with them because honestly what else is so earth shatteringly important for Bobby to call in the middle of the night

(the other possibility I’m betting on is that the MC is caught on camera with some sort of supernatural creature and Bobby wants answers)

7 Likes

I shuddered when the MC did tbh.

(Is it weird that I enjoy reading about what a creep Bobby is?)

ETA: I should have said this from the beginning, sorry, but I’m glad you’re feeling better.

8 Likes

What does that mean I thought it was "Estimated Time of Arrival ":confused::confused:

5 Likes

I had never heard of that one before but it makes a lot of sense. When I use ETA I mean “Edited To Add.”

1 Like

I’m actually not all that worried about bobby. Yeah he’s a creep and will most definitely stick his nose in sensitive matters. But I’m confident my MC can handle it. Plus I’m willing to bet that the agency has had to deal with at least a few nosey jerks. So to me bobby is mire of an uncomfortable annoyance rather than an actual threat, as long as he’s dealt with correctly. Worse cones to worse he can ‘move away’.

7 Likes

ladies and gents, the smell of drama is highly strong in the air laughs evilly

16 Likes

Glad you are doing well @Seraphinite. C:

Also that small snippet you shared… I am really excited for Book One to come out.

5 Likes

I know, right? I hope Bobby is a thorn that keeps popping up in the series that we have to handle.

6 Likes