The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

Don’t get me wrong, as it is right now from the information we have access to I agree with you in every sense of the way. She definitely just Vue the detective as a toy but then again she is of a species that is higher than human.

Yeah, we’re all entitled to our own opinions that’s how this works. I don’t mean to try to force mine on y’all, and I apologize if it seems like I am

Its fine and i didnt feel like you were forcing your opinion on me i just wanted to make it clear that that i dont agree but i respect your opinion

Dank, then we’re all on the same page here. But all I can think of now is that when Sera gets back, and reads through all of the posts that they missed, it’s going to be a great reaction

If the love triangle option is chosen, do you think we’ll get the chance to kiss both of them in later books? :hugs:

now we are asking the real questions!!

2 Likes

Kissing them both at separate times? Probably.

As for what @Crosdice suggests… I don’t think so. I mean maybe you’d get the opportunity to ask (but I doubt it) but these two are friends closer than siblings.

calmly waits for mention of certain blonde siblings who date each other on a certain show

fuck the lannisters (except tryion hes cool)

Jaime and Cersei? yeah, that was pretty weird. But then I remembered the Hapsburgs, and how this wasnt the weirdest thing Id read about.

If you were sorry you wouldn’t have asked.

And no. Sera said no poly relationships and since this rated PG, I sincerely doubt that would be a thing

Mature content is also heavily filtered and reviewed due rules in releasing on apps stores

And reminder: keep on topic or this thread will be locked. If you want to discuss other things there is a DM function here :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I wasnt serious i was just joking :roll_eyes:

More good points.

Does anyone wonder what made the Big Bad the way he is? I mean he’s made choices obviously but what started him off on the path of… all of that. His fluctuating impulse control is kind of incredible. One second he is so devious and calculating and the next he’s almost skipping into the Agency’s waiting arms because he wants to get the MC that badly.

5 Likes

I got the feeling that the Big Bad like to be able to take control over the humans. Unlike the Agency who wants to keep the supernaturals away from human knowledge.

2 Likes

Like a wannabe overlord situation? If that’s what you mean then I can totally see it being his evil plan. We all know this guy is going big or going home and those poor Agents probably have nothing on his willingness to ruin everything so long as his opposition doesn’t get what they want.

Ok guys -

Please keep the conversation focused on the story-game in question and family-friendly orientated.

The author is serious about publishing her game and is seeking the community’s input on her story. Providing suggestions and constructive criticism is far different then placing demands on the author and harassing her.

Romance wars in threads like this should only be pursued if the author explicitly o.k.s it. Otherwise it can be seen as breaking forum guidelines if excessive.

Please be considerate of the community, the author who is trying to get her work published and the administrative staff that runs this community.

I never thought this thread would need this type of post. :disappointed:

51 Likes

Sorry about the RO war i was trying to come across as jokingly but i guess i didnt sorry if i offended anyone

Anyway i just can’t wait when they reveal their vampires, my mc going have a near damn heart attack, i hope aiming at them with a gun is a choice will appear again, A would love that😋 I wonder if she will rush us again or think about life choices like another bullet in her/him?

Big Bad of this game? I feel there’s a lot of info missing right now but shooting from the hip I think that whatever happening now is just a small part of the pie. The MC’s blood is stated to be special – as to why and how we don’t know yet – and I feel that there are powers that be beyond the current Big Bad that want it

And Big Bad is just a disk one boss

Now. As to the impulse control issue my theory is that this is a side effect from being a turned vampire rather than a “natural” one

5 Likes

I’ve said I’m sorry and tried to explain myself what else do you want from me man?

1 Like

Please take this convo into a private message :slight_smile: the thread has been warned for derailing and other shenanigans and we wouldn’t want it getting locked right?

On other more on topic stuff: any headcanons for how the cliffhanger plays out

13 Likes

I think it would be anti-climatic…

1 Like