The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

pulls out sword I WILL FIGHT YOU

That scene has way more feel, than just a scarf.
@Logan3000x just needs to stop lying to themself lol

What has this thread devolved into.

12 Likes

into a good one.

MeMe

1opb2m

Our definitions of good are not the same it seems

No idea :frowning:
I think probably enough with the RO wars and get back on topic if posting anything everyone.

2 Likes

the RO are still part of the topic. so we aren’t off topic
:tophat:
:face_with_monocle:

you started this mayhem. now take responsibility!!.

People talking about waifus and what-not. Can we just get to the point where our MC goes at “Dr.” Murphy with their fists for threatening their town?

Aww come on, the only thing that probably make Seraphinite go what!? Is the power girl talk, that was in this thread.

cloncest is off topic though (I’m sorry to everyone for making that joke by the way)

the demo is complete. we will never see that until they release the game.

1 Like

Oh i forgot about that :joy::joy: y’all wild lmbo

1 Like

“She spreads his hands further over the Detective’s arms, the butterfly pace now turning frantic, and Morgan’s smile only widening at the response she can illicit from her. This is the only part she likes about humans.”

was going through the other alley scenes and found this.

Like i said lustful jerk

2 Likes

yeah but it says his instead of her

I still like Ava one more. hers feels more “complete”.

You’re missing the big picture here chief, the only way I can possibly see this going is that eventually she will be forced to acknowledge that she developed feelings for the detective at some point in time which her character as it sits will not allow her to and will cause conflict amongst herself and then change and that ladies and gentlemen is why she’s the best

Thats just your opinion and i respect that but my opinion is that she’s a lustful jerk

I don’t know I feel like Nat is too much of a goody two-shoes generic I’m a good person everyone deserves my kindness and optimistic views of everything. Don’t give me wrong, good people are always good because they’re good just Nat is good to a fault