The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

Any is fine. Sera doesn’t mind fan content (like posted a snippet of a TWC fic am working on several posts back and she was totes okay with it)

1 Like

Ah that’s cool. I’ll probably post it to Tumblr so I’ll actually have done something with it.

I wonder what happens if Tina just happens to stumble upon mc doing something embarrassing like dancing and singing to Taylor Swifts shake it off song? :joy:

1 Like

Wait other people do that too…

1 Like

We would never hear the end of it. Every year fake Taylor swift tickets would get placed on our desk signed to my number 1 dance star…

4 Likes

You know when you’re so excited you feel sick? And there’s a buzzing under your skin that makes you want to jump up and down and run around like a headless chicken, arms flailing. You have this bubble in your throat and you’re not sure whether you feel like yelling randomly or hyperventilating?

But on the outside you just sit there looking constipated.

That’s how I feel everytime I read through this thread.
That’s how I feel everytime I read the Q&As on Seraphinite’s tumblr.

…I might actually have a heart attack when the first book comes out :sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Haha but it’s not professional when you suddenly do it in your office :yum:

LOVING THIS WORK!! I replay the demo probably once a month at least. The characters are all wonderful and feel different from eachother. I also like the POV changes. We still have control over the MC but it is nice seeing what other characters think/feel. I think you handled those wonderfully.
The subtle differences between scenes and their different RO’s play out really well. I like how they each react differently to small things, like the MC’s voice when they leave them a message.
I’m dissapointed there we have to wait so long for a romance to fully set in!!! Ha ha, but that is just because I’m impatient and my MC just wants to rip Ava’s clothes off already!
I do have a question. You said a love triangle would be possible between the MC, Ava, and Nat. Is this a true love triangle? (Which implies that Ava and Nat also have feelings for eachother?) Or will it be the more common form of love triangle, which my gf and have decided on a more accurate term, a love-line? (where it is just the MC in the middle, having feelings for both.) Also, will there be confrontation or jealousy scenes where there is some conflict generated from this?
Thanks for writing this awesome work and I cannot wait for more!! I mean, I will, but it will just be painful! Ha ha.

I know this is off topic, but for some reason this picture reminds me of Nate…

25 Likes

It is indeed a classic love triangle. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Forgot to mention yesterday that I posted my fanfiction to tumblr (here: https://inside-its-raining.tumblr.com/post/164609707455/lost-in-you) I hope the agents are in character :blush:

4 Likes

Got around to playing the full demo and i have to say Ava is best girl

1 Like

punches a hole through the computer

1 Like

CYMERA_20170826_212559

Win.

4 Likes

i wanna know how you posted that when there is currently a hole in your computer, and who’s your best girl/guy?

1 Like
  1. Time travel
  2. Nat
4 Likes

9 Likes

Is that from Indianna Jones? (I dont watch a lot of movies, so I have no idea.)

Nat is best waifu

Summary

0576c63b56054efb0fb200449f99aee410fc518627e4fd410a2dd49d2d3df940

8 Likes

Farah is the best.
20 characters

2 Likes