The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

I relate to this so much

Finished my first, second, third & forth read through of the demo early early this morning. I mean I though okay I will read for an hour and the next thing I know the sun is peaking through the clouds lol So to say I enjoyed your story would be an understatement. :slight_smile: I like each of the love interest very much. I tend to be a sarcastic smartass so I adore the fact that the PC say lines that I’d actually say lol This is also why I love the interaction with F & A vampires the best. Though N vampire is so sweet idk how anyone couldn’t adore him too. That being said I feel like M vampire will have the biggest character development by having a romance with the MC. So I am very excited to see where that goes. Good job with the first half of the story & can’t wait to read the second half.

3 Likes

Same but I’m trashy and wanting to get (back with) Bobby… Or wanting to at least make him jelly with my new handsome vampire boyfriend.

13 Likes

Meanwhile, I’m thinking of how the MC is going to justify poor life choices (i.e. Bobby) to the RO

The only excuse that I have in mind was “I thought they were cute”

23 Likes

or the always good phrase " i was young and ignorant " :smirk:

3 Likes

I was young and knew exactly what I was doing… just didn’t care about the consequences…Does that count?

3 Likes

i guess thats called… " hormones " ??:thinking::rofl:

I’d like to blame my mc’s absentee father and the terrible relationship between her and her mother. I mean, anyone would get involved with a monster if they where their first introduction into a “healthy” relationship.

Hell im just surprised any mc with garbage interaction with their parents dint end up doing crazy illegal stuff just to get someone’s attention. (Which is how I headcannon my mc meeting bobby)

4 Likes

My MC’s (who’s basically my self insert…) would be “He flirted with me and gave me a nickname and I’m easy”

Which is… also basically why he ends up with F… though not without sighing longingly whenever Verda is even mentioned

5 Likes

Oh fuck. Now I’m sad.

Angst moment of MC telling RO of choice that Bobby was actually the first person to pay any form of attention to them, that they were starved for acknowledgement (with a busy mom and absent dad), and the only person who bothered to give them scraps of affirmation or affection was an asshole

SOMEONE WRITE IT

17 Likes

People are actually have a good relationship with Bobby and Im just insulting her every turn I get and want to ruin her career.

4 Likes

YES! That would actually be a great fanfic.

Yes someone please make this happen!!

//points to fic above

Well. I got my hands full :)) maybe after the other prompt-y things I wanna do for this fandom

2 Likes

poor Bobby… i did choose her as ex gf with my mc… and i treat her as a friend.
i never did understand those guys that treat a girl bad after they break up, i mean if u have love that person and even if dont love her anymore… there is no reason for hating her, it can be true that she may have just used the mc for her own interest… but who can be certain of other people feelings? (our mc dont have power like certain vampyres :smirk:
maybe in a future if our mc becomes one , @Seraphinite will add a scene for us to read bobbys mind… that can be pretty fun. :grin:

3 Likes

@augustus27 me too… Here I was beginning to think I was the only one who enjoyed insulting Bobby lol

Besides don’t we all have that one ex that makes us think “what the hell was I thinking?” lol

Or an Ex that at least seemed like a good idea at the time until we got to know them and then it was like “Whoops my bad, my standards don’t go this low.” lol

Heck, sometimes you can have two for one that’ll make you think both lol

13 Likes

Well I mean, my MC is a jerk to Bobby because she wont stop pestering him for a story and she got him in trouble with the mayor, so now hes out to ruin her career.

6 Likes

Yeah, plus Bobby wont leave you alone and is out to ruin your career so now my MC wants her career in ruins.

3 Likes

I played both ways. First I played with Bobby being an annoy reporter & then as a ex that I would like to forget about but unfortunately our jobs keep causing us to cross paths… and I might be a sassy & somewhat of troublemaker that may bend a rule or 10 but I have morals and values and I realized Bobby doesn’t. I think he’d/she’d sell his/her own mother for a story lol Or at least this is how I imagined him/her to be lol

While my MC is not actively undermining Bobby’s career, she’s very upset with him as a whole – he’s like a very annoying gadfly to her

She’s still finding a way to get him off her back without there being an incident. And hopefully gloat because she’s found someone better and moved on

(honestly: this bothers Bobby, not because he has feelings for her, but he honestly feels he’s the best she’s ever had and seeing her happy with someone else irks him)

6 Likes