The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

Makes it even better knowing there’s going to be seven books

10 Likes

wait hold up there’s seven?!

The hype is real

2 Likes

Yep! Here’s a link to one of her posts on tumblr confirming that!

4 Likes

@Seraphinite I KNEW these had to be based off of an idea for a novel. Most COG games are really good, but they aren’t displayed as novel-like, really. They’re usually in 2nd person and the characters either hate you or like you depending on your choices. These characters are so much more complex, all with their own personalities. I can tell who’s speaking just by the words they use even if their names aren’t said in the scene. I love it!! Also, you said SEVEN BOOKS!!! Please tell me your first one is going to be published in the very VERY near future?? -Puppy dog eyes- I don’t think my little heart can handle the cliffhanger you’ve left your demo on!!

14 Likes

I also have to add that even playing the game I’d still enjoy very much a novel version with the author’s route xD

2 Likes

She said her goal is to get the first book done by the end of the year (:

2 Likes

I’m just impatient, pay me no mind :wink:

3 Likes

I hear you o.o Seraphinite has scratched a supernatural itch I didn’t know I had. Like, who knew I needed Team Bravo in my life? I sure didn’t, but now I’m addicted.

10 Likes

Will the game only be avaible at App Store? or other platforms will host it? App Store doesn’t accept my country’s currencie, kinda sad for me if the former is true.

It’ll most likely be available for Android, iPhone, Steam, and Amazon, if that helps you any.

2 Likes

@RJM What @Outrageous said, but I also wanna add the Chrome Web Store as well.

2 Likes

If you have Paypal, it perhaps will automatically convert your currency to the one needed. For example, I use euros (€) and when I buy something in dollars ($) from the Playstore, PayPal converts it for me ( for $5 it will take ~€4,29 from my bank account)

If that doesn’t work, then like the other people said check out the other sites/ platforms.

2 Likes

@Kelsie_Grobben - I’m glad you’re enjoying the more novel-like feel. Was a bit worried if it would translate from the novel building in my head to actual interactive fiction- so it’s great to know it’s coming out OK :slight_smile:

But yeah, definitely seven books. They’re pretty planned out and I’m looking forward to where the series is going to be going :wink:

Also, thank you so much, guys, for answering those questions for people whilst I wasn’t around at the weekend!

It’s so exciting to see people hyped for the game :smiley: Definitely adds a boost to my Monday morning!

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend :slight_smile: I’ll be back to writing later today- getting into writing the second branch of Chapter 9!

39 Likes

I’m so in love with this book! I really like Nate because of his personality and wanting to tell the truth. Please excuse me if I spell her name wrong but Fera or Ferra is another character that I like as well. Adam and I seem to butt heads most of the time but he’s okay, I can’t wait for more and thanks for making this story! :grinning:

6 Likes

Lovely story, but a question is boggling my mind is there any reason other than MC’s mother that the agancy is keeping him/her alive they could have simply kill or imprison the MC and all their problems would poof!! Go away.
I’m sorry if you allready answered this question its hard to search for somthing in 1100 posts
Again lovely story, keep it up

2 Likes

What you wrote makes no sense.
“The killer of targeting people with a rare genetic mutation, so let is kill those innocent people before the killer can kill them!”

8 Likes

I dont think he’s killing them for the sake of killing right? He obviously needs or wants something from them if we just dont let him get to these people at any cost he wouldn’t be much of a treat. i know i sound like an a** but i’m not wrong am i?

I don’t think it’s already been asked :smiley:

The Agency is against taking life- supernatural or human- so that wouldn’t be an option for them. Probably would make things easier, but still not an option for them, lol!

Obviously there are some circumstances where things can get a bit blurred and there’s no choice in taking life- but in this case, especially they wouldn’t want the MC dead. Not only because they are the child of one of their higher-ranked, most loyal Agents, but because also story purposes later on that involve MC and the mutation… dundundun :wink:

28 Likes

Yes! I knew there was a twist somewhere

4 Likes