The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

@Seraphinite I’m so ready for you to take my money​:money_with_wings:. I’m cheap af btw so that’s really saying something :joy: I wish I had asked to be a beta tester,
I didn’t think I’d be any good tho :sob::cry:

9 Likes

don,t say that i think you do great things

As a credited beta tester, what I bring to the table is my viewpoint. Most of my feedback is of the “why can’t we do or say this here?” stuff.

The writers create all the characters, but the MCs are different. They are reflections of the players, and the writers can’t know what we would do until we tell them.

For example, in the sequel, I think there ought to be an option to spray a vampire who is being annoying with a spray water bottle “The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you!” like a misbehaving cat.

27 Likes

That sounds like my average day at college tbh. Just switch the water with rum blessed by Jack Sparrow.

15 Likes

I’m already trying to throw my money to the monitor but it doesn’t seem to be working or making it go faster, what a bummer (??)

16 Likes

You just have to launch your money at a higher velocity at your screen.

14 Likes

Never in my life have i ever waited as impatiently for something as i am now waiting for this game’s release!

11 Likes

Lol I think I check the hosted games page at least once a day since I heard it was in copyedit. X3

16 Likes

Yeah you’re not alone in that. anxious sigh

4 Likes

we all got wait there no way out of it but if we talk lead member of choice of game we can make it go faster so that one plan i got in mind to play full wayhaven

1 Like

I have to admit this game has really helped make last year a lot better and I am so ready for it to come out! @Seraphinite Thank You for making this game!

7 Likes

Honestly there’s another games being copyedited for both COG and Hosted Games but Wayhaven is number two on Hosted Games for 2018 so we might have another month or two of waiting. But it’ll be worth it in the end. I think I saw someone mention that one of his games took a month of copyediting before it was released so it just depends on how long the game is.

7 Likes

Everyone on this thread is either

or

while I’m sitting here thinking: “What are these people gonna do once Seraphina gets to work on the other books?”

When that comes to be, I’d expect a lot more fans and a lot more hype trains rolling. It’ll be great.

30 Likes

That hype train is going to need a lot of cars. And possibly a bar and dinning car too.

12 Likes

Based from her post and tumblr post, she has already outline Book 2 so she is currently putting more details and branching to it. I just hope she doesn’t burn herself out. :thinking:

5 Likes

Nah, she’s just thinking ahead.

If she managed to get this far into writing out her series without any complications, I don’t see why she can’t do the same thing in the future.

Besides, all the extra time would only add more

to the mix.

3 Likes

She already state that she did a basic draft for Book Two. I am sorry if my post meant book two has been wholly done.

Anyway, I just don’t want her to be pressured too much and get a burnout since I am sure there are still challenges and unknown variables ahead.

5 Likes

Beautiful Cover! When it ended I was like, “Waiiittt, nooo, I wasn’t done!” I love romance, I think this one is heading in a fantastic direction. I already absolutely cannot wait for more. I like Adam already. :heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I have to ask, I’ve been through the demo more then a dozen times now, trying out every combination, from a submissive doormat or the most unfriendly and stubborn cop out. And yet there is still one thing that stumps me, no matter my choosing.

At the end, where you can decide to call someone or not, when choosing Adam, it says that Mummy Dearest, would kill him if she found out they’d lost track of the MC. * “Again.” *
Unless I’ve totally missed something, somehow, somewhere, when was the first time they lost track of the MC? During patrol? Or some other, something, I’ve not pieced together?
If its not already answered, will it be? Because that question alone is driving me mad…

I really, really, enjoy the book. ^.^ I’m anxious for the release

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that line is referring to when they were out on patrol, as it’s mentioned the agents decided to split up.

It’s also why Murphy noticed the MC after they split up, now that their scents weren’t masking our character’s.