The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

Wayhaven is on it’s way! WOOO! I’m so happy, I made a randomized poem

Summary

Because I could not feed for starfish,
It did kindly feed for me.
I don’t like the fact that it,
Learned to feed before it knew how to occur.

Limpets, however hard they try,
Will always be sea.
Do limpets make you shiver?
Do they?

All that is uncommon is not rubens,
Rubens, by all account is common.
Never forget the popular and grassroots rubens.

I cannot help but stop and look at zany echinoderms.
“Tweet”, said the echinoderms,
And “tweet” then “tweet” again.

All that is nonfat is not jellyfish,
Jellyfish, by all account is fat.
Never forget the juicy and rich jellyfish.

Seashells, however hard they try,
Will always be fossil.
Do seashells make you shiver?
Do they?

How happy is the joyous coral!
A coral is rapturous. a coral is mirthful,
A coral is jocund, however.

Because I could not feed for starfish,
It did kindly feed for me.
Starfish, starfish, every where,
Yet not a drop to feed.

4 Likes

how it going to submitted to get it full game

When my short-fuse workaholic MC learns the truth, everybody better be wearing this.

36 Likes

personally i hope the detective can figure it out BEFORE the vampires tell them (or they get super close – like figuring out they’re there to watch them/hinder the investigation and that Murphy is definitely not human). Like, betrayal and “why didn’t you trust me?” kinda scenario

13 Likes

Every time they view the dent in the car’s hood (bonnet?) they should be suspicious enough of what happened the night the detective first meets everyone … that they should get close to figuring it out, sooner then later. Just saying, this should be a big enough clue.

13 Likes

after that cliffhanger… the mc is clearly going to find out one way or another for sure :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(hint hint :laughing:)

3 Likes

This is the only game I’d be fine with having a Gold Deluxe Edition

10 Likes

My MC shot Adam so she’s gonna bust ass laughing when she finds out it was him she shot.

19 Likes

He had it coming for behaving like a rotten, teenage punk, that said yeah my mc will likely have a few chuckles over it too once he finds out.
Even so, at a certain point my mc would be very willing to kiss and make it up to Adam. :kissing_heart:

Also noticed this one is not yet listed on the HG publishing queue. :disappointed:

18 Likes

The wait is killing me, when does the suffering end?!
Anyways, my MC’s too green to even own a gun, much less attempt to even shoot with one.
Pepper’s spray’s the REAL anti-crime weapon, if I had a choice sheèd be carrying tons of shit like an anti-crime buzzer (anti-crime buzzer on a detective anyone?), a taser and the likes.

4 Likes

Im just here like :
waiting-gif

66 Likes

That gif made me laugh harder than it should have. Probably because of the last two parts of it is me at the moment. Lol

11 Likes

The misadventures of Liz and her reluctant sidekicks

My Charismatic and knowledgable FeMC, Liz Heurassein undertaking her first job since her bossed chucked the ‘‘Detective’’ title at her. She has no combat nor investigative abilities.

38 Likes

Heh, I like it.
My mc is a bit introverted and technical but he does know how to shoot his gun. :wink:
As Adam just found out. :grin:

8 Likes

dude the second pic with the moon for “chronicles” is brilliant mate

5 Likes

Thank you! I do hope senpai notices me now. :hugs:

2 Likes

Haha just wondering, wouldn’t it be funny if the MC kind of suspect Adam to be the one he shot on the previous night but not 100% sure, so he pretends to give Adam a friendly pat on the shoulder but actually smack really hard on his wound to see his reaction? :clown_face:

12 Likes

That’d be clever, but since the guy can shrug bullet wounds as if it just stung, I think he can keep a straight-face when you do that, also, since he seems like the type who never lets their guard down until your personally close with them, he’ll be extra vigilant on keeping his pokerface.

10 Likes

me and my introvert, probably worships Satan mc are gonna save up our money waiting for your game :grinning:

2 Likes

you did great job on this i hope you make more