The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

Here’s a zoidberg to make things even better!zoidberg gif

20 Likes

:tada::tada::tada:Congratulations!!!:tada::tada::tada:@Seraphinite hope you feel my money jumping in your pockets, they now belong to you from now on.

5 Likes

Waiting for the game to be completed / discovering it has been submitted:

share_image_1505136174714

20 Likes

I hope your site support PayPal :expressionless:

I’m so excited I’ve been waiting for this moment!

3 Likes

AHHHH yay!! I’m so happy for you! Love this game and I can’t wait for it to be out.

5 Likes

sure, you go ahead pal :grinning:

3 Likes

Meanwhile, to pass the time, speculations on how the plot will unfold? Anyone?

Took whole 2mins to create the plot :
Doc attemps to knock out MC ,MC passess knock out check they fight for a bit and fly out thought the window and crash onto car MC hurts everything(cuz je Is only human after all)doc gets up and kicks him/her face puting em to sleep.mc wakes up tied to a chair in a Dark room.Rebecca’s angels hyperventilate for losing ever so genoius detektive

6 Likes

Congratulations! i’m really happy for you and i can’t wait to play the full game once it’s out.

On the speculation, MC got knocked out but woken early than either they or the fake!Dr.Murphy anticipated and try to listen to whatever the fake!Doc might babble about.

If their phone is not on silent, the doc will try to get the phone. If the MC has good composure, the doc will just do that and the MC will try to attack the doc to escape. If not, the MC gets knocked out again.

Edit: Crap…didn’t expect to do that. sorry!

Here, just take my :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: already…

2 Likes

PULLS APART CURTAINS DRAMATICALLY one day at a time

Me after I heard wayhaven has been submitted

31 Likes

Okay, question time.

How would your character react to finding out mommy dearest sent a team of vampires to protect them/hinder the investigation?

My character, Det Adam Greene, his attitude would be “You’re vampires, blahbittyblahblah, now onto something that is actually important, just how many innocent people were you going to allow to die While you pretended to help me?”

17 Likes

Much the same. Detective Elena Walsh is the kind of person who refuses help from anyone, takes her job deathly serious, and has a spray bottle next to her desk to ward off unnecessary human contact. The idea that her mother is not only interfering with her life but also endangering people in the process is a two-fold betrayal in her eyes.

8 Likes

Detective Alexander Petrov would be fine with exsistance of supernatural ,before saying anythin thanking them for their honesty,but only after venting out all the emotions on mommy dearest for keeping him in the dark for years,how should i be ready of something wicked my way comes and so on while having a understaning for things she has done (going with tense relationship in the past),then day or 2 later would place garlic and eat quite a bit of garlic to test out old stories

1 Like

My extremely clever Detective Leona Langford would react somehow along the lines of:

IMG-20171011-WA0144

5 Likes

Detective Samir Parker would be really insulted that they think so little of his intelligence that they think he would believe in vampires… until he has to believe it then he would be mad that they lied to him for so long and actively kept information that would’ve helped him catch him murderer sooner!

Detective Rin Takahiro, on the other hand, would just be like “okay, whatever, let’s go catch this guy then.”

2 Likes

(First off: YAY! The finished product is coming soon.)
Another mini-essay, so I’m putting it in this format.

Some Background Information

The headcanon that I have for my MC, Lucas Kingston, is that he’s something of an Agnostic. He prefers a worldview grounded in reality. He sees the supernatural as simply humanity trying to understand the universe (or just misunderstanding it)–although he tries to respect those that believe in it. Also, he isn’t a fan of unknowns–they’re not really helpful, especially in his line of work. He’s also very protective of Wayhaven and has something of a perfectionist streak in him–being unable to complete a task, especially at this level, would be seen as a failure on his part. Lastly, he’s very intelligent but doesn’t always know the purpose of keeping his nose out of where he doesn’t belong until it bites him in the ass. But using that information as blackmail or as some sort of advantage outside of a case is one of the last things he would do–one of the reasons he detests Bobby.

Actual Reactions

The idea that the four agents are vampires would be difficult to accept and would need solid evidence of it. Once he is given sufficient evidence, his first reaction (within the first 5 seconds) would be to freak out. Not only are they vampires and a decent chunk of his understanding of the world has taken a beating, but he’s way over his head and has probably been lied to by one of the few people he fully trusts. Once he gets his wits back, he’ll try his best to make sense of it. Neither of the four have tried to kill or (seriously) injure him (he’ll chalk up the Warehouse Incident as a misunderstanding), so assuming that they’ll try to do so at this point wouldn’t make too much sense. He’d make it very clear that, despite his initial reaction, he’ll try to treat the four no different than he did before (and tell Ava that, under no circumstances, does he hate her for being a vampire–he just prefers some time to make sense of it). Once that’s out of the way, he’d want some real answers–who their enemy is, what he wants, and how to defeat him (arresting him or otherwise). And he’d really love some information of the Agency and what’s really out there (if reality is that much different, there’s no point in remaining ignorant). Besides, there’s a case to be solved and villagers to protect. Even if it’s a rogue vampire that’s the culprit, duty and honor demands him to see it through.

Of course, he’ll have to let his mother in on the details and let her know that, as much as he still loves her, he really.doesn’t appreciate being lied to like this (again, him taking a matter like this as seriously as he does). Maybe over a cup of Earl Grey… While the Agents did lie to him about all this, it was under her watch. He’ll make it clear that, under no circumstances, does he want to be played like this ever again. If he wasn’t supposed to know anything about it, she should’ve found someone that was less stubborn.

2 Likes

He’d be like “I bloody knew it.”

5 Likes

My gal is a sarcastic little shit like me and and wouldn’t be surprised at the information more irritated that they tried to hide it from her and jeopardized more lives in the doing so. She’d chew them out about the people that were killed/could have been saved if they let her do her job properly and then still fuming drag them along to solve the case. I love coming up with headcanons for games and stories and seeing everybody else’s interpretations.

8 Likes