The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

I love the little comments we can make after we find out the whole vampire thing. The whole sparkle thing, the coffins or cross waving at Murphy. I also liked it when, at the very end, in A’s route you can say you don’t bite.

Also if you shoot/pepper spray A at the beginning you can comment on it later on which i really liked.

And to not forget the infamous unicorn scene.
Let’s just say that F and I would make great friends. If they found it funny, i probably did as well :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Man, this is a game where I really wish there was a save system! I would love to just save before the RO scenes and get to see everything without having to play all the way though again.

12 Likes

Geez, the line where your mom says “I thought my life was over when I saw you like that.” Is amazing. Probably one of the best written lines I’ve seen. Also maybe made me tear up on my first playthrough.

9 Likes

Ahh, I’ve just finished a playthrough.[/Flash Slothmore style]

A wondrous thing that I began with my detective son Rayyn “Rainy”, (immortalized in ye olde thread), who has now become my shining, glistening star after discovering the climax was wholly drenched in rain.

EagerCluelessDragonfly-max-1mb

Everything was absolutely brimming with double meaning, particularly with the healing and replenishing symbolism of water. And this is Adam’s element, yes? Perfect.

Also, Mason’s still an arse, but I will in all likelihood go there…after the triangle. :nail_care:

Here’s to the men who have inspired my Wayhaven:

Rayyn

Adam

Felix

Mason

994c7c7943c7224691780c12e652bf17

Nate

8 Likes

Ey I did a thing.

Meet MY!Emma Langford. The coffee loving workaholic with a friendship/budding crush on a certain green-eyed agent.
…It’s not great but I’ve literally been trying to draw her all day and this is the best I’ve got for now. You can’t really see it because I’m garbage but I headcannon her having some scaring on her neck/upper shoulder area curtsy of Murphy. Probably not cannon but I’m sticking to it til I can’t. I’ll probably try drawing her again at some point because I’m insanely addicted.

9 Likes

I know people will think this is really wrong, but my character was always about what was best for Wayhaven and as such, I think he would be of the mind at the end to take his own life, just to save everyone else alot of headaches. I mean if I am dead, nobody can benefit from my blood.

1 Like

Not to be morbid, but can’t they just take your blood and use it after you die? Nothing says they can’t preserve it if they get to you really quick. Better to just keep that blood in you. :slight_smile:

He planned on using you as a blood farm, if he kills you eventually the supply will run out

They could stretch it out, possibly clone it. But even if they couldn’t, they’d still be using what as in your body. Then they would just wait for another like you to appear.

1 Like

That would break Rebecca’s heart and only god knows what she would do then. Certainly wouldn’t help in human-supernatural relationship.

Besides, according to the following bit there are already small stockpiles of MC blood at the end of Book 1:

Bit

“That’s…” N begins, taking a slow breath. “That’s the detective’s?”

Elidor looks down at the blood bag. “Oh, yeah. We keep some here just in case of emergencies.”

5 Likes

Wasn’t it said MC is the last with mutated blood ? and a dead person can’t regenerate blood cells anymore :slight_smile:

Ummm… Well i had been thinking, If the MC go for “Blood Donation” every month… won’t the agency will save enough blood in the blood bank to distribute to their agents when the time come ? :slight_smile:

This is probably one of the best Hosted Games so far. I like the premise and setting, and there’s enough meat to chew through than some of the official games.

I have a few questions though:

• Can we only romance the agents? How about our old partner or the reporter?
  • Do we not get further than just lingering touches for romance?
  • Will our father play a part in the future? Is he even still alive?
2 Likes

I might miss that part in the end. I don’t remember reading that line. XD

@GeminiSparkSP According to Sera, these are slow burn romances but I don’t think we don’t have to wait to long for those moments especially to a specific agent.

To answer your questions

• yes
  • you will in later books
  • I think Sera said that he will appear in later books
3 Likes

It’s N route, very last hospital scene, right before they leave.

Oh… I haven’t done N’s route. =( I guess I got spoiled. =P And I didn’t know there were variety of endings. To be honest, I only done A and currently in the middle of M.

Even if that was said, that doesn’t mean it’s necessarily true. Just true for as far as they know. Also, since it’s an evolutionary thing, there ill be others who manifest it in time too. And they wouldn’t need the MC alive to clone the blood. :slightly_smiling_face:

You can’t donate every month. Your body needs more time to replenish. I think it’s every 6-8 weeks. And that would be pretty sinister for the Agency to weaponize the MC’s blood like that. My MC would be pretty upset about that.

4 Likes

I specifically left out their reaction, so it’s not that big of a spoiler :wink:

1 Like

It’s the sweetest one IMO

Will be looking forward to try his route but so far I love both A and M so they were my priority. At first, I wasn’t planning to do N’s but they are quite sweet (and he has my highest friend point in both of my playthroughs), couple with small snippets about him from Sera, I changed my mind and decided to try him out. XD