The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

I know that Unit Bravo will probably be living at the Agency building near Wayhaven, but could you imagine them moving into MC’s building?

Mc: Hello people who don’t live here.
Unit Bravo: Hi.
Mc: You live down the hall, why are you here?
F: We were out of doritos.
N: I tried to stop them.
A:GoTtA pRoTeCt YoU Bc Of OuR JOBBB.
M: ignores everything like a grumpy ass cat

28 Likes

I. LOVE. THIS.

Now I really, REALLY hope they move into the MC’s apartment building!

2 Likes

Omg I need a montage of the MC helping them move in and then having a housewarming with Verda, Tina and maybe Douglas (but not past his curfew) (he’s everyone’s son, let’s be real)!!!

M @ the MC when they visit too much

N @ F whenever they leave the apartment

l8gSzkH

15 Likes

Lets be real, F would practically live at the MC’s apartment (especially if you’re romancing them). And an MC who hadn’t do anything to their apartment better be ready for an F redecoration.

15 Likes

F and MC: Trying to decide what to paint the living room.

M: “Well, this is all disgustingly domestic.”

F:“I know, isn’t it great!”

21 Likes

I think F would be the kind of friend who would NEVER warn you whenever they came over. They’d just ring the detective’s bell and burst through the door the minute it’s unlocked to raid their fridge.

Also, they’d somehow get ahold of one of the spare keys so the sigh of a laid-back F sprawled out on the MC’s couch when they got home would quickly become a familiar one.

19 Likes

I imagine MC trying to shower and F just walking in…

MC: F is that you?
F: Of course! Who else would it be?
MC: Then could you bring me the clothes I have laid out on my bed?
F: Okaaaaay~
MC: ALL OF THEM THIS TIME
F: You’re no fun…

All this quality F talk and me without any likes. Life is cruel.

27 Likes

Can you imagine how happy F would be if they did move into MC’s building? One they could have their own space with a person that genuinely cares for them as much as Unit Bravo does.
They could even start to call it home if they wanted.

A home surrounded with people that care about them.

19 Likes

how dare you

I wonder if at some point our LI will be able to even MOVE IN with the MC… Probably less likely with M or A but F and N?? YES

12 Likes

I dunno, if you play it right A does seem to be developing a soft spot for you. Even if they were in denial they could probably rationalize it as being better able to keep you safe.

Bonus
“Detective, you need to marry me.”
“W-what? Why?”
“It would better allow me to keep you safe.”
“…how does that wor-”
“LET ME DO MY JOB.”

35 Likes

gg

Why did I have to choose the moody, edgy one as my favorite?? Why do I keep doing this to myself?

I wish you F and N romancers happiness in your perfect sunshine relationships. Us M and A trash will just suffer in a corner. :sob:

Edit:
But I loveee the idea of moving in together! It would be so cute to have little moments of domestic bliss with our RO :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

So I wonder what UB’s favorite horror movies would be.

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. N, watch out, A is gonna surpass you as most romantic.

On the other hand… I could totally see M not officially moving in but being there so much that they pretty much live there and its just never brought up.

MC: … looking over at M Do we live together?
M: No of course not.
MC: I mean… You’re here all the time. All your stuff is there…
M: Don’t read into it.

29 Likes

I mean, I wouldn’t be able to say no.

…frankly, I would love UB living in the same palace…

Plus, I can almost feel F being more than happy to let everyone (even the elderly neighbour) that A is most of the time in the MC’s home than in their own. :grin:

5 Likes

im wondering if Sera is planning to add 1 (or more?) more romance option in later books since there is an option to pursue none of them. if yes…i hope its not a werewolf.

1 Like

I’d think not. To me i feel like it’s just there for those not interested, or interested in seeing what would happen if you don’t pursue anyone. But who knows.

1 Like

Imagine A using the job excuse for everything.

A: I will accompany you to dinner tonight.
MC: … Like a date?
A: Of course not. It’s the optimal way to ensure your safety.
MC: Would you also like to ensure my safety at the movie theatre afterward? :smirk:
A: … Yes.

A: Here. hands MC a box of chocolates.
MC: You… bought these for me?
A: I’ve noticed you enjoy such a snack. These are safe, I’ve ensured there is no trace of toxins in them.
MC: I - thank you.
A: Don’t read too much into it. Just doing my job.

44 Likes

That’s so adorable, ohmygod. :heart:

But M liked my apartment… :smiling_imp: :sparkles:

1 Like