The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

i honestly think that N’s blood lust will be a major thing in his route. like there will be a villain who will use it to their advantage and N will inadvertently hurt the MC and he’d be all like “OMG WHAT DID I DO I HURT THE DETECTIVE I’M A MONSTER” and he’ll lash out and get angry and he’ll isolate himself and stay away from the MC so he can never hurt MC again.

i hope Sera wouldn’t scrap this option away, i can’t bear the thought of my MC dying of old age and leaving Nate alone :sob:

9 Likes

Aaaaand added.

Now I can get back to posting memes about how emotionally constipated A is!

You ain’t foolin nobody Adam!

19 Likes

You may be cold as ice Ava… But trust me when I say I’ll crawl my way into your heart then I sure as hell will!

Ava is love. Ava is life. <3

7 Likes

11 Likes

In honor of Sera who likes Dragon Age this is Also A (being teased by F).

7 Likes
ME AND MY MC TBFH

tumblr_inline_p5jg7pgrrH1swqsjo_540

@Mewsly A as Fenris??? Ya’ll are really out here to murder me today.

5 Likes

Emotionally unavailable? Pfft yeah right… Then how come she ran to me and tried to keep me awake after I took down Murphy???

1 Like

From what I just heard from @rose-court’s FAQ, there will be a topic discussing that later in the series.

2 Likes

I wonder how out of the loop UB is with modern day stuff. :thinking: Imagine the MC trying to get them over for Netlix and Chill!

MC: You could just… come over and hang out-
RO: Hang out of what?
MC: No, I mean. Spend time together. We can watch Netflix…
RO: … Whats a Netflix?

8 Likes

Isn’t M way out of date with modern technology though? Lol I know for sure if you give someone a call before the hospital, it’d show you how much a member is used to the modern technology. I think M is the least used to it.

Oooooh it’s N. Never mind then.

1 Like

It Nate.

IT NATE.

Edit:

It Nat.

15 Likes

Jeez that link…

Nat is so damn smooth to the point that the MC doesn’t know the sexual suggestion XD absolutely brilliant.

2 Likes

N asking the MC to help them leave a tech review
tumblr_inline_o3zqd7kSHx1s57jei_540

31 Likes

Well, I mean more than just technology but also culture. Like do they keep up with movies and stuff like that? Do they use the internet? Has any of them ever seen a MEME??

Obviously I think about the most important things in my free time.

@rose-court ITS NATE!

8 Likes

Obviously N would need to learn… DE WAY!

Nat is our queen! She will show us DE WAY

1 Like
whyyyyyyyyyy

@Mewsly I gotchu fam.

A, N, and M don’t give af about modern human trends, tbh.
Only F is even remotely interested in human culture (and therefore the only one willing to give Star Wars a chance, F is best RO #confirmed).

9 Likes

Don’t blame me. Blame N for being horrible with technology and not knowing the memes!

1 Like

Their estrangement to technology is so adorable, adorable like grandparents.

Well, then, obviously going back to my important “Netflix and Chill” scenario.

F: I thought you were “chilling” with MC tonight?
M: They wanted to watch something called a “Netflix.” I told them I had better things to do with my time…
F: M, you do know “Netflix and Chill” is code for “sex” right?
M: …
F: …
M: … rushes to leave
F: Tell MC I said hi!

31 Likes