The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

Ikr?! I started about an hour ago and I’m still pepper spraying A because more posts keep popping up xD

1 Like

I could see her and M doing the whole “sex with no feelings but oops there’s feelings” deal. Just have to get past M being an ass. I probably will do that route with her too.

If she got turned down… hm. Probably be hurt but shove those feelings behind the brick wall she put her feelings over Bobby at and move on… but unlike Bobby who she rarely sees it would be way harder since she has to work with them where she can avoid Bobby. But I think it’s not uncommon for her to attract people and then promptly scare them off (Intimidation is typically her highest personality trait) so she could probably get over it in time.

Still, she’s probably better off with F or N.

Edit: I love the “opposites attract” trope and I feel like Wayhaven is the first game were I can really do that. Which is why I wanted to do MCs that contrasted but still worked with the vamps. I’m really tempted to do a very open, flirty, and affectionate MC to seduce A with…

3 Likes

I love how Nat can act like a moral compass at times. Like:

Felix follows Tina’s retreat with a cocked eyebrow. “Quite the woman, that one.”

Nate swipes him round the back of the head. “You’re standing at a murder scene. Show some respect.”

This is probably one of my favorite scenes, it always makes me crack up! :laughing:

Also the comment F makes about vampires being faster than cars is kind of hilarious:

Not all cars," Felix replies. "Some of those expensive sports ones go seriously fast! Not that I’ve tried to race them or anything.

Great! I’m very convinced. :roll_eyes: :rofl:

8 Likes

Anywhere but Alaska (where I live :cry:), given how happy they were to be out of there. It’s ok, I understand. Alaska is objectively the worst.

1 Like

Yeah, I totally believe you, F. Guess we know what F does in their spare time xD

3 Likes

Yes! I’m picturing this happening in like, a cartoon-ish style. F racing a Ferrari meanwhile going “vrom, vrom”. :oncoming_automobile: :heartbeat:

7 Likes

XD And M betting on which cars will beat F

2 Likes

Eh, the little pleasures in life :smiley:

I have finished all of the routes, but i have Fallen Hero waiting for me…

The reason Ferrari (or any car) commercial is done in abandoned streets! So convenient! F can race them in peace and A/N will not worry humans will see!

7 Likes

At least you are finished with TWC. Fallen Hero is waiting for me as well. Probably I am unconciously stalling because I don’t want Book One to end.

1 Like

If i like something i cannot stall. I’ll find myself unable to sleep until i’m done with it. So, i finished all the routes before reading the code because i want to know what all the choices lead to. Then i saved only one route because i guessed the earliest the second book can come is around December so i’d need to refresh it so i’ll play book one again before moving to the second for each route :grin:

I’ll start Fallen Hero tomorrow because i’ll probably like it (i do enjoy playing the villain way too much) and will need to play it obsessively before reading the code and being done with it…

1 Like

So, everyone, by which book do you think the MC will get to kiss with their RO?

I’m think for F and N it will be end of book 2, and book 2 will have a lot of them trying to and getting interrupted lol. A… maybe book 4? Probably longer than that for the Triangle. M… ah… for romantic kisses I’m thinking end of 4. But probably sooner than that for sex.

8 Likes

Kisses will probably happen in book 2. But as you said, M will probably take longer to, uh - persuade? :rofl:

Also I agree that N and F would be the first ones to succeed. They’re just much more relationship oriented, and not as closed off as M and A. Logically, they would progress faster in this scenario.

On another note, is the love triangle just a delayed choice between A and N, or is it possible to turn it onto a poly relationship? I’m just wondering because I’ve been getting these vibes (now that I’ve replayed the game a few times), that there’s actually something between N and A. :thinking:

2 Likes

There is no poly ending possible with the love triangle. :frowning: N and A just aren’t ok with that type of relationship for themselves.

As far as I can tell, you’ll be in a relationship-ish(??) with N but harbor feelings for A, and A will have feelings for you but neither of you (maybe) do anything until the end when you have to choose between N and A because it’s just…all kind of messy.

Good luck to all the brave souls who are going to play it, because I’m…I’m not touching that. It hurts too much.

18 Likes

Same! I don’t have the heart to do those kind of things. :persevere:

@Toco Like @rose-court said you have to eventually decide in the end. XD

TWC need to have a FAQ of some kind. This question has been asked a few times but of course, not all fans follow Sera in tumblr.

5 Likes

Gosh. I can not WAIT to smooch F! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hmmm, what did you think of the PM release date FAQ I made from before the game came out? Do you think that would work? Certainly it would lessen the clutter, but I’m not sure it would be effective.

@rose-court I’m pretty sure any kind of FAQ at this point would be preferred to not having one at all. At least until Sera can get around to making one on her own at least.

1 Like

@kanaya You’re right. In that case, how about we draft one up real quick?

Definitely it should include things like:

• Who’s romanceable?
  • Are there any poly endings?
  • When will the next book come out?
  • How is gender decided for bi MCs?
  • Can I break up with an RO?
  • How many books will there be?
  • When will we get to kiss our ROs?
  • Where is Wayhaven?
  • What sort of changes are there between male/female/non-binary MCs?

And probably also a link to Sera’s tumblr would be helpful. :thinking:

Does anyone else have any other common questions that can be added?

5 Likes

Perhaps how gender the vamps is decided for bi-sexual MCs? I can see that being helpful

2 Likes

Small bits of info about how scenes can change based on M x M / F x M / M x F / F x F?