The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion)

So, it’s finally out, guys! :smiley:

Apple Store:

Google Play:

Choice of Games Website:

Thank you to this amazing community for sticking with me during this journey! And thank you to the people at CoG, and especially @RETowers for guiding me through the process (and answering my many questions, lol).

Thought it would be easier to have a proper discussion thread, especially for those who haven’t had a chance to play yet. But still, if you could please try to use spoiler tags for spoilers, just so as everyone can enjoy it fresh.

I truly hope you guys enjoy it, and I’ll see you for Book Two :wink:

The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

Congratulations Sera! I am so happy for you! I have the game since morning but I have work. I will be out in the few hours so looking forward to playing it.

it on googly play on table or I pad I don,t now on steam can someone look

@resuri08 - Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy it when you get a chance to play it :slight_smile:

@Takashi_Shin - I don’t think it’s out anywhere but Google Play at the moment. Hopefully it won’t be too long to wait for the othe platforms!

I just wanted to say that I had a lot of fun playing it. Some options were downright hilarious and other moments had me throw my phone down 'cause it was too intense for me XD I also loved how motherly Rebecca is, it’s just so sweet ;_;

Good! Good! Let the love flow through you

Yeah, I looked for it on the App Store when I saw this thread pop up and it was not there yet. Not sure what time of day new stuff pops on there though.

As soon as its published on either Steam or the CoG website I’ll pick this up :slight_smile:

Can’t use google play in my damn country :rofl:

Thank you so much for the support, guys! Hearing people are enjoying it is starting to curb my intense nervousness a little, hehe :smiley:

The moment it’s released on other platforms, I’ll make sure to put up links on the first post so as you can easily find them if you need to :slight_smile:

again. I wish this game has a save option since its not exactly short :cold_sweat:

besides that, totally enjoying this xD

But this way, you have to live with the consequences of your actions and it’s more realistic :smile:

Congratulations, Sera!! I’m already binging the game asdfg

Is it out yet on Steam ? Because I can’t wait anymore T^T

Is it out yet on Steam ? Because I can’t wait to play it T^T

Apple and Steam

Congratulations on the release. I am going to buy it as soon as it hits steam.

Congrats! I’m downloading my copy now.

I’ll wait for Steam and hit the demo till it comes up!

Omg I have it downloaded and I’m about to throw my money at it!!! :heart::heart_eyes:

ERMMYGEWD ITS FINALLY HERE! I have to wait a little longer for AppStore but it is all okay! This is the best gift for Women’s Day :stuck_out_tongue: Congrats Sera! Im sure this will be a success! <3