The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

I took “offer some comfort” as them being sleazy, not necessarily flirty. Like, I think it would be a surprise to Bobby if the MC would take them up on it.

They seem a bit irritated or maybe more put out with an ex at times that seems to fall for their tricks whereas the same response from someone they haven’t been with solicits a more positive response.

4 Likes

I always have Zoe be reeeeal nice out of spite (kill ‘em with kindness) just for this reason.

3 Likes

I’m scared because this is nearing 10K posts! Congrats @Seraphinite for creating one of (if not THE most) the most talked about games! Will you be able to create another thread to continue chatting about wayhaven??:face_with_monocle::grimacing::grimacing:

2 Likes

A new thread will be open most likely for one of us. Sera will open a thread for the demo of book 2 once she has a demo ready, but for the general discussion, it will probably be created for one of the users.

4 Likes

@rose-court, @resuri08, @Mewsly & I have a welcome post ready for the next general discussion thread, courtesy of @rose-court, with all necessary links and info.

5 Likes

I don’t know if i took these scenes out of context but at the beginning of the game when you choose if they’re an ex, ex friend or stranger and the scene where Bobby gets “worried” for you at the apartment. Those are the only two times i can think of where they were flirty or wasn’t irritated with the mc if they’re an ex or ex friend.

2 Likes

Bobby says something like: I am nothing if not a giver, something you could experience for yourself to my ex friend mc and he got very close to my mc’s face in the office, looks like flirting to me. I’ll see if I can get screenshots

Screenshot

I guess m!Bobby sounds more flirty, with the lip touching.

4 Likes

I think of Bobby as like M, but sleazier. And worse. At least M owns up to what they are, which I can respect. Bobby is just…gross.

Edit: Addition by mom.
“A likes to win. Bobby likes to win. They compete over something. They fight over the Detective. The Detective picks Bobby because I love misery.”

I told that Bobby was been there, done that, but she waved me off.

5 Likes

I just… want the RO to fight Bobby for the MC…

I’m so ready for that.

Edit: Especially M or A because afterwards they’re gonna have to save face. “Oh, I didn’t do it just for you, MC. Bobby is just annoying. Yep. That’s why. No other reason. Especially not one related to me having feelings for you. Nope. Not that.”

15 Likes

I’d rather have my MC fight Bobby directly. Call me angel one more time, jackass!

11 Likes

Let’s be real here. If M punched Bobby, then said, “they’re annoying and I hate them, so I punched them” that would be believeable. M would do that.

12 Likes

I like the way you think.

Fair, but if they did it right after Bobby called the MC “angel” or “handsome” then that’s just a touch suspect. :eyes:

Also will be interesting to see N and F “fight” Bobby in their own, special, passive-aggressive ways.

7 Likes

I doubt N would fight or argue with Bobby. N doesn’t seem like the type of person who would show any aggression or jealously towards anyone. (But then again this only book one.)

I want a combination. I want my MC to kick Bobby’s ass (seriously, Dezh wants to rip off his head when he calls her angel), then after the MC does it (perhaps a later date, where Bobby is about to try again because he’s an asshole), I want the RO (specifically M, but A would be too perfect, too), to basically threaten to rip out Bobby’s spleen and feed it to him if he doesn’t stay the hell away from the MC. I think M would make Bobby piss all over themselves.

1 Like

From what I gather from the Tumblr asks, they might just be worse. Bobby will get a broken nose from A or M, but getting beat by a federal agent…kinda cool. Painful, but cool. And they’d get lectured by the Agency–or worse, Rebecca. The shame that would fall upon A would be immeasurable and M hates getting lectured.

F would verbally demolish Bobby at no risk to themselves. Like, F throws shade at people they like. Imagine what they’ll do to someone they don’t.

As for N, there is one ask where Bobby appears to be attempting to blackmail the Detective, and N’s response is to kiss the Detective, give Bobby a Look, and strut off with the MC. Think of the blow to Bobby’s ego, if they were to call a clearly uncomfortable/annoyed Detective angel/handsome and then having to watch them walk off happily with someone better-looking, more competent, and just an all-around better person than them.

13 Likes

I’m not much of a commenter on here, but I wouldn’t mind checking out the NSFW thread @rose-court, if you could please add me.

I’m not @rose-court but I sent you an invite. :slight_smile:

Before or after my MC kicks their arse

3 Likes

Hi everyone I’m back N̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶i̶c̶e̶d̶ ̶ and I come bearing dead memes!

Summary

How%20tough%20are%20you%2014062018032957

20 Likes

I FEEL PERSONALLY ATTACKED

12 Likes