The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

I love Electro swing so it kinda creeps it’s way into all of my characters, and while I see Samir as more of the dancer Rin would definitely want to learn swing dancing with all the picking up and throwing your partner around.

Hopefully we can take the vamps dancing!

2 Likes

My sarcastic hot-head MC listens to aggressive dance music when happy. When she’s stressed or angry (which happens a lot, really) she goes for hard rock, metal or even dubstep. Anything with a strong bass and some screaming.

(I admit the metal and rock and dubstep bits are because that’s the sort of music I like and thus it’s easiest for me to imagine a character rocking out to that.)

1 Like

Heh.
MC: Woah! Farah, personal space!
Farah: What, but you never complain when Ava’s this close.
MC:… turns into a tomato

I amuse myself a bit too much at times. Send help.

5 Likes

Also here’s something from a friend I have on Discord who I got to buy and play the book as well.
unknown

My sides :joy:

15 Likes

I mean…that’s fair.

Ok, the editor of Black Dessert is heaven. Forget about the other Mason, here is the new one.

6 Likes

Awesome!! Though I picture him with shorter hair, this is great :+1:

1 Like

I love guys with long hair, so I can’t help it :sweat_smile:

Glad I could help you get it! :kissing_heart:

Hope you enjoy messing with the creator!

1 Like

Where did you get the character maker and do I have to pay for it?

@Kanaya told me where to :smiley:

Oh that’s lovely! Now I need to check out that character creator!

Also, nice tighty whities there, Mason :smirk: Though out of all the vamps he’s the one I would’ve expected going comando…

6 Likes

Considering how M seems to be the most sensitive to sight, smell and sensation in general, I’d imagine those jeans they wear would be rather uncomfortable if they went commando…or maybe they’re into it, who knows.

4 Likes

Adam now :smiley:

Summary

7 Likes

Being into other ladies, I don’t really care to see guys. But I can see you’re putting a lot of effort into these aha. Keep 'em coming! :smiley:

4 Likes

I have planned to do the girls next, hopefully you will enjoy those ones :wink:

7 Likes

So M is my canon route for my MC, and I loved the game. However we really need to get some freaking locked doors because if one more person interrupts us after I finally get her alone…

2 Likes

I’ve got only one MC and, fitting his pessimistic views he listens to Doom Metal and Dark Jazz. Especially since the first genre often uses longing as a lyrical theme, it fits my detective who is lost in M’s grey, piercing eyes. :smiley:

Liking your music taste. \m/

2 Likes

After a lot of fitting with the creator, I did Felix. This korean games make it really hard to do a black character that doesn’t look 100% shit.

Summary

5 Likes

They are Korean games. But I still don’t read Felix / Farahs description and see them as black though. :sweat_smile:

Looking forward to the rest!