The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

OOhh could it be that if the Detective is ever transformed into a vampire they are as strong as M?

2 Likes

If we were ever to become a Vamp, I’m pretty sure that wouldn’t happen until the very end. If it’s even an option in the long run.

EDIT : I say this because, from what I’m understanding, Sera wants us to go through all the books as a normal human. If we become a Vampire too soon that would kinda defeat the purpose. Though, to be quite honest, I do hope the ending of this series does give us that choice. Let me be ageless with my Vamp love please. :blush:

8 Likes

Maybe? I mean it seems like M is an outlier in the heightened and strength factor. LIke they are all strong and capable. It’s why they are the MC’s mom team. They are some of the best. BUT M in comparison seems like an anomaly and was a human turned vampire. And the blood is power in the sense so maybe what transformed them could have been hightened if they had the gene that is basicaly supernatural steroides?

OH! yeah no doubt she said that. It’s just a theroy of why M is so strong would have been since they a human turned vampire that maybe they were a gentic anomaly like the MC. Though yeah, no I so support the MC staying human though 98% of the series for the fact I want them to show they are capable without having to be supernatural.

2 Likes

Wow I’d cry at an ending where we choose to stay human and we eventually age and pass on and our RO is there with us the whole way through, just being with us in every which way they can… I love pain and tragedy!!!

5 Likes

It’s good when done right! But I’d prefer to be alive forever with them, or die with them.

Because I’m selfish.

2 Likes

Yeah no, same tho! I want them happy too. Tragic endings are just super tempting to me as well hahah. But I think after everything that’s gonna happen in all the books, the MC and their RO deserve to be a little selfish :’)

1 Like

Id be relativly fine with MC dying if he gets rezz into a ghost or something

It’d be pretty great. Though, while I’m okay with Slow Burn relationships.

Sometimes burning fast is good too!

<3

Bryce Fox - Burn Fast (Louis Vivet Remix) - YouTube

Seriously, at least give us more than 5 minutes of alone time in the next book. :sob:

1 Like

I’m curious to see what you make with BDO’s whenever you can get around to it. Considering how scarily indepth that creation is.

To start with, accurate colors and hairstyles :laughing:.

1 Like

Here’s an interesting Inquiry. What do all you people seem to see your characters music taste as?
I almost always have headphones on and music playing so I’m curious!

My MC’s all generally listen too Electronic styled music.

Summary

Synthwave / Retro Electro
Hardstyle
Hard Bass
House
Trance
Techno

All the good Electronic styles!

1 Like

Finished every route now and I loved it soooo much. The deliciously angsty love triangle in particular is killing me!

…But not quite as much as my shameful love of Bobby… Why? Bobby is the worst, so could someone explain to me why I wish she was an RO? Why am I such trash? Why do I have such terrible taste in women?

It’s Natalie Dormers fault. I picture Bobby as her, with that damn smirky, condescending, ridiculously attractive face! Damn her!

3 Likes

Umm, my MC’s, all of them, are the kind of person that loves music and sings to every song in the radio. They all have a diverse musical taste, but usually gravitate more to metal styles. Depends on their mood the music they listen too can variate a lot.

For example, if they are training, probably they will be listening to death metal, Arch Enemy or Amon Amarth, perhaps.

If they are going through some moment of emotional dept regarding themselves and some serious situation, they would go driving and listening to something more quiet and emotional, probably something like Daughter or Duologue.

For chilling at their apartment, anything they feel in the mood for, tbh.

But well, I could go on like this forever, so better keep it at the “they like a lot of different music styles” :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well for my main one, alt rock/rock/soft rock maybe a little pop music tossed in there as a guilty pleasure.

1 Like

Bobby had absolutely zero effect on me… until I found out that Natalie Dormer was the headcanon…:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

@Meira_Litch Definitely not what I was expecting from you. Though that is interesting!

@Dagger1819 Not bad! Though Pop music? Really? At least make it K-Pop or something! Aha :slight_smile:

Wasn’t expecting to hear Death Metal in here, Metal sure but ahaha. I am very picky when it comes to music, I can’t really stand most of it, yet there’s other things I can just link together on a loop and listen too indefinitely and it’ll make me wanna dance 100%.

Which is mildly amusing when people glance at you in the supermarket just dancing along to whatever you’re listening too idly. :blush:

crashes through wall

Did someone say death metal?!

2 Likes

I kinda have a music type associated with both my MCs but they probably like a bunch of different types. Rin I associate with Jazz music, but I can see her being into classical, blues, and even electro swing. Samir is more dance/pop music, but he also likes Frank Sinatra songs, as well as broadway musicals… and Disney.

1 Like

@Mewsly You had me at Electro Swing. I’d definitely go dancing with Rin.

I almost never hear of people being into Electro Swing anymore. And it makes me somewhat sad. It’s so fun to dance too!

Summary

tumblr_mcfenmm5jg1rj6pi1o1_400

1 Like