The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

I am out of likes. XD

That’s a lot of posts for sure.

Hey, you know what you like, nothing wrong there! :blush:

Here, have mine. :grin: >> :heart:

If we’re actually discussing this, I think all 4 of them should use CAT phones. After all Nokia is just a meme phone.

Summary

N is a fan of luxuries, lol. So the camping side of things might not work out so well, but N would definitely put their all into it to impress the MC and make the time enjoyable!

People like N are the reason Glamping exists.

Ah M never change
Ruddy twenty characters limit

N rents the most expensive trailer out there and shows up to pick up the MC.

N: Ok, I’m ready to go camping!
MC: This is bigger than my apartment…

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK

DIES

Also…

If the MC did have other people over when they did that tho. MC is used to it but their guests are trying not to have a heart attack when A tears the door down.

And then theres F who’s like “oh! I wanna play!” And just sits down with them and of course no one is gonna say no to F!

Though M is the most hilarious since they just take one look around and then just leave without a word. MC’s friend leans over like “who the heck was that?” And the MC just sighs like “don’t ask.”

Friend: They were very attractive.
MC: I know.

OH MY GOD I’M SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING BUT

OH MY GOD?!??

I need to get an Instagram now oh my god it’s my beautiful husband. I’m about to cry at work. Help.

I know!!! I was squeeling like a little girl when I saw it. Making so many unintelligible noises, BECAUSE IS OUR HUSBANDO MEWSLY, OUR BAE. :sob:

Oh wow Felix is more handsome than I expected and I have 0 clue with what to do with this information

I was not prepared for this. I didn’t wake up this morning knowing I was going to be blessed like this. Thank you, Sera. I think I need to lie down, I am actually super emotional right now.

oh god I’m not ready for the rest of UB, hope someone knows CPR

Excuse me, how could you doubt that our amazing Felix would be incredibly good looking. Tsssch.

Yeah I just got murdered and weirdly I feel like I’m cheating on Farah? :woman_shrugging:

But. Yo. Imagine how beautiful Farah is tho?!

Double excuse. I didn’t doubt but this exceeds a lot of my expectations and am thusly unprepared

Well. Am pretty sure I’m also not ready to see how she looks :)) if that’s any consolation

Oh god I should be working but I just keep looking at Felix like

Sera is too powerful.

Am currently on the “if Felix looks like this then how gorgeous is everyone else? HOW OFF THE MARK AM I?”

@squarelyblue I’m pretty sure seeing art of N would cause me to break into tears of joy from their beauty. And can you imagine art of A or M genuinely smiling???

Don’t remind me. A has dimples, N smoulders, and M is like always ready to seduce someone SO BY DEFAULT THEY GOT BEDROOM EYES

But the better question is if we can see M through all that smoke? They’re practically a chimney