The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

N will only use a smart phone when the only alternative is having a computer chip implanted into their brain! Only then will they force themselves to use this… cursed thing known as a “smart phone”

also daaaaaang, don’t worry we all appreciate the nearly 700+ posts you have posted in this thread <3

11 Likes

I am out of likes. XD

That’s a lot of posts for sure.

3 Likes

Hey, you know what you like, nothing wrong there! :blush:

Here, have mine. :grin: >> :heart:

3 Likes

If we’re actually discussing this, I think all 4 of them should use CAT phones. After all Nokia is just a meme phone.

Summary

3 Likes

N is a fan of luxuries, lol. So the camping side of things might not work out so well, but N would definitely put their all into it to impress the MC and make the time enjoyable!

People like N are the reason Glamping exists.

21 Likes

Ah M never change
Ruddy twenty characters limit

2 Likes

N rents the most expensive trailer out there and shows up to pick up the MC.

N: Ok, I’m ready to go camping!
MC: This is bigger than my apartment…

10 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK

DIES

19 Likes

Also…

If the MC did have other people over when they did that tho. MC is used to it but their guests are trying not to have a heart attack when A tears the door down.

And then theres F who’s like “oh! I wanna play!” And just sits down with them and of course no one is gonna say no to F!

Though M is the most hilarious since they just take one look around and then just leave without a word. MC’s friend leans over like “who the heck was that?” And the MC just sighs like “don’t ask.”

Friend: They were very attractive.
MC: I know.

16 Likes

OH MY GOD I’M SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING BUT

OH MY GOD?!??

I need to get an Instagram now oh my god it’s my beautiful husband. I’m about to cry at work. Help.

9 Likes

I know!!! I was squeeling like a little girl when I saw it. Making so many unintelligible noises, BECAUSE IS OUR HUSBANDO MEWSLY, OUR BAE. :sob:

3 Likes

Oh wow Felix is more handsome than I expected and I have 0 clue with what to do with this information

8 Likes

I was not prepared for this. I didn’t wake up this morning knowing I was going to be blessed like this. Thank you, Sera. I think I need to lie down, I am actually super emotional right now.

oh god I’m not ready for the rest of UB, hope someone knows CPR

4 Likes

Excuse me, how could you doubt that our amazing Felix would be incredibly good looking. Tsssch.

https://m.popkey.co/ae8221/Voaoq.gif

6 Likes

Yeah I just got murdered and weirdly I feel like I’m cheating on Farah? :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

But. Yo. Imagine how beautiful Farah is tho?!

6 Likes

Double excuse. I didn’t doubt but this exceeds a lot of my expectations and am thusly unprepared

Well. Am pretty sure I’m also not ready to see how she looks :)) if that’s any consolation

5 Likes

Oh god I should be working but I just keep looking at Felix like

Sera is too powerful.

8 Likes

Am currently on the “if Felix looks like this then how gorgeous is everyone else? HOW OFF THE MARK AM I?”

9 Likes

@squarelyblue I’m pretty sure seeing art of N would cause me to break into tears of joy from their beauty. And can you imagine art of A or M genuinely smiling???

10 Likes