The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

Yeah I have to walk away from comments like that (or some of the ones in the piracy thread). SUPPORT ARTISTS!

Back on topic: How pissed is A that they’re losing the smile contest?

I picture them walking around like this trying to win…

7 Likes

haha, looks like A has been stuffing the ballots or something (or maybe those dimples are to die for) because now they’re neck-and-neck with F.

F: I call shenanigans!

5 Likes

A already won the best butt poll, what a greedy jerk.

3 Likes

And I think A also won the “favorite member” poll

2 Likes

Pfft. Dimples hands down. Now we we ever actually see them…

Guess that competitive streak paid off!

2 Likes

humunahumnafUCK

Blog of Mishka Jenkins, Interactive Creative Works Developer.

(it won’t link to sera’s tumblr or the original artist for some reason, but here’s a link for anyone interested)

12 Likes

Ok yeah thatsaprettyconvincingargument

1 Like

I have so many questions and none of them are appropriate for this family friendly forum…

3 Likes

N: Something wrong?
A: clenches fist Everything is fine. The detective needs to stop having such unprofessional contests.
F: It helps when you show a little skin. I like to pretend I’m really warm and fanning down my shirt winks and points down to unbuttoned vest
A: I- No. tempted I have to go.
M:…Did you really?
F: Pffff no, I’m winning this one fair and square. flashes dazzling smile
Nearby person: swoons

13 Likes

That is dangerous, do you know how many car crashes F causes a year just by smiling?

6 Likes

I meant favorite member of Unit Bravo!

we’re not supposed to talk about the mini agents

8 Likes

And getting grumpy arse to crack more than a smirk is a task of herculean proportions

2 Likes

Why does everyone fawn over dimples? lol
Anyway my vote goes for N because N

F was recruited into Unit Bravo once the Agency realized their smile could be considered a lethal weapon. This was discovered after one of F’s teachers swooned and cracked their head on a desk, requiring stitches.

Edit: I can’t believe I’ve written myself into changing my vote. CURSE YOU, F.

6 Likes

F smiles at enemies, and they just smile back dopily while the rest of U!B arrests them.

5 Likes

To be honest the dimples are just icing on the cake. Getting A to smile at all is the real prize.

5 Likes

To be honest, I don’t really care about dimples themselves… but A having them in amazing and adorable and I wonder if the reason they don’t smile more is because it’s kind of embarrassing for them, the super serious leader, to have people “d’aww” at them when they smile.

11 Likes

Smackadoodle-doo everyone, Sera made an instagram!!!

9 Likes

Oh well, I’m going to make an instagram just to follow her lol :smiley:
Also, I love her new logo, that feather is so pretty.

3 Likes

Wellp, time to make an Instagram account!

3 Likes