There’s like three of them, actually.

Ok, there’s only two as far as I know.

Wayhaven Talk

Wayhaven Detective Agency

bananas

…so…who wants to message Dan…? :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I can do it if the rest of you feel uncomfortable doing so :smiley:

Wait, I thought the boss was Jason, where is Dan, where can I find him.

5 Likes

I feel uncomfortable just making appointments to my dentist! lol I would be so grateful if you messaged Dan for us.

If you want, you can invite me to the PM, in case he messages back when you’re unavailable.

@Meira_Litch

dis da guy:

4 Likes

That’s all I’m asking.

What do we lose if we try? :slight_smile: I’d rather the idea be turned down instead of floating in this uncertain state of “weell, we could, but chances are slim”. I’ll take slim. Again, I do believe this will only benefit both CoG and community and there’s no HG precedent yet. We could set one.

5 Likes

Ok, already sent the message! Me or @rose-court will let you know when we get an answer :smiley:

8 Likes

Thanks @Meira_Litch!

Now we play the waiting game. :triumph:

7 Likes

If by “Waiting Game” you mean “Talking about our beloved vampires till we hear something” then I’m ready to play!

I’ve always been really curious about the different ways UB describes the MC’s smell. I know the “no RO” way it F says they smelll “tasty,” romance F says they smell “tempting,” M says “enticing,” and I think A says “overwhelming?” I don’t remember what N says tho!

13 Likes

Suavewell says, “Intoxicating.”

And then I swoon and forget to play the rest of the game.

14 Likes

Think N said the MCs scent is intoxicating

5 Likes

To be honest… This made me swoon as well and this is coming from one of A and M top fan. XD

5 Likes

Dang, N, you need to put Suavewell away! You are gonna hurt someone!!

I do think A’s is really cute tho. Even more so because they just blurt it out. Poor A. Can’t be a smooth operator if your gonna blurt out “you smell like super good” in front of your crush and all your friends and your crush’s mom.

15 Likes

Suavewell killed my phone battery that day!

They have already left a trail of destruction, including my poor dead phone and myself, who was left reeling, trying to figure out if I didn’t just imagine that entire paragraph.

10 Likes

My reaction in this scene was
“Awww… It seems Adam has a crush with my fictional daughter (the MC) giggles

For M, I was “Damn son, direct to the point!”

9 Likes

A saying overwhelming is amazing because, A, the master/mistress of control, admits that something is overwhelming to them.

And with this I want to clarify, A is most of the time self controlled, so don’t come saying how they are so cranky around the MC because we know that is not their usual behaviour :joy:

6 Likes

M has 0 chill okay. They will take any chance to flirt with the MC. Which, personally, I think is both amazing and hilarious.

M is the kinda person to look Rebecca in the eyes and says “your child is hot and I want to bang them.” No chill. I love it.

16 Likes

How will M react when Rebecca gives them the talk. Mom is a badass, and I can’t imagine her not giving the RO the shovel talk.

6 Likes

True… I flustered a bit in this scene as well after that line went through my head because I came to realized that my MC’s mom is in the same room.

4 Likes

You are speaking my language because I want that. So bad. We do know M is actually intimidated by Rebecca, or at least respects her, so it’s gonna be interesting to see what wins: M’s respect or M’s thirst.

16 Likes

M, probably:

edit:

I just really wanna see Rebecca give the shovel talk to all of them, but alas, Sera has said that our mom actually lets us have our own life and choices how dare she.

11 Likes

I can only see this:

R: M, I need to speak to you for a minute, come with me.
M follows her
R: So, it has come to my attention that you are dating my child.
M relaxed postures changes quickly, their shoulders going square, and turning off their cigarette
Rebecca leans closer, pulling they down so they are eye to eye
R: I know you have many affairs, and that is non of my concern. But now, you are dating my child, and if you hurt them in anyway, I will shove all your cigarettes down your throat.
Rebecca releases them, putting some distance in between, looking dead serious
R: This better be serious for you, Agent M, because it is for my child. And if its not, you are going to end this, right now.
stares into their eyes
R: Understood?
M: Yes ma’am.
R: Then you can leave.
M turns around, almost sprinting to the door, but stopping in the last minute
M: I do care about the Detective, I can promise you that.

16 Likes