The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

SO. Remember I said something about bicycling?
This is how I’d imagine it’d go for F:

Hehehehe. I amuse myself at least.

2 Likes

Hah, assuming that they don’t fail miserably to ride a bike - I think that F would actually be really great at it.

Well. Maybe not steering, but y’know. Speeding.

1 Like

Not to be the sobby one or anything…
I just want to mention how glad I am that we all could make Sera happy with just gushing on and on about the marvelous game, its characters, and all the different detectives, theories and romances. And I doubt that I am the only one! c:

13 Likes

To get this out of the way, I’m gonna say I loved the game. It was everything I’ve ever needed. To be honest Homicide Investigation is the path I want to take in life, so being able to be a detective for the duration of the book was a dream come true. Plus sexy vampires that don’t sparkle. The characters were gold and the humor brought me life. The game didn’t disappoint.

But am I the only one who wanted to go rogue and flirt with the evil guy trying to kill us? Just me? Idk I really liked him as a character and kinda wanted to elope with him or get us to join the light side. We don’t have cookies over here by we got my sexy booty so, win win. Maybe aim just crazy though, and Hannibal is my favorite show for different reasons than I thought :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

@rose-court heya, would you mind adding me to the FAQ you made? I meant to ask when you posted about it but completely forgot apparently :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Akira Do you mind waiting a few hours for the invite?

Because there’s a chance the FAQ could become more accessible (no promises), but it needs confirmation first.

1 Like

I told you all there would probably be jealousy at some point! And you all were like “NO!”

I feel awesome. I am looking forward to this. If I ever see Nat get jealous and get the option to… reassure them in a very intimate way that no worries are to be had. I will be extremely pleased.

16811361_key%402x

5 Likes

mind if i steal this for a fic idea?

4 Likes

I have to say, I am glad to have been proven wrong.

3 Likes

16811366_key%402x

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone knows how genuinely ecstatic I am at the idea of a jealous N, but I didn’t wanna get my hopes up. They’re so nice and forgiving…but what if we have to earn the forgiveness? hsalkflddfhsdlf but sometimes I just wanna push their buttons a li’l, you know?

7 Likes

Oh yes, girl… I know exactly what you mean.

Pushing buttons and getting that annoying smirk off of M’s face… Hell to the fucking yeah.

And A and F as well! I mean! I haven’t even romanced F yet (barely started) and I already want to have them jealous. Who would not want that bubbly and joyous persona in a jealous puddle! Think of the beautiful snarky comments they would spat at UA.

But ohhh… how I want Morgan to be jealous… I crave it

5 Likes

Yeah, we’re all nice and good people :triumph:. Who would even think about such petty stuff?!

louis%20ck

7 Likes

If Ava got jealous of me, I’d probably be scared for a minute there… I mean, she breaks shit… What if she broke my PC?!

Of course she might say she’d pay for it but would she if she’s pissed?

5 Likes

But if she gets you a new one??? A better one???

or maybe she just gets a pen and paper and says, “Here, the old-fashioned way.”

12 Likes

If she got me a better one, the next thing I would do is just propose to her. Yeah.

2 Likes

In that case, somebody get A close to the Detective’s car. They need a new one…

7 Likes

STAPH ET!! :laughing:

Srsly tho, all these scenarios are making me hyper. It’s not good for my health. I shouldn’t be reading this in the evening.

…But I just can’t stay away. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Oh I asked Serph a while back concerning sexual relationships with our ROs and she said it will happen later in the series with your chosen RO.

I’ll post the actual message in a moment.

Here’s her answer after I asked about this.

“There will be a option to participate in a sexual relationship with your chosen LI, yes. :)”

1 Like

MC: [kisses some rando] Quick! Bash my car!

A: [unamused] …are you proud of that?

MC: I WILL GET MY NEW CAR EVENTUALLY, DU MORTAIN.

12 Likes