The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

I don’t think M would do that… Well, depends on how deep in the relationship they are. If they are deep, I can see them quite annoyed at it, but still keeping it just because :laughing:

MC: Here, for you *hands teddy bat *
M: looking at it, not amused while smoking
MC: Don’t you like it? I expend the last twenty minutes trying to win that tries to hide laughter, fails
M: smirks I can think of better ways for us expending twenty minutes.
MC: You are not fun.
M: I’m not trying to be fun smirks even more and starts getting closer
Shy MC: shoves teddy bat on M and runs away blushing furiosly
M: chuckles, goes back to smoking, and instead of throwing the teddy, keeps it somewhere safe without anyone noticing.

17 Likes

D’awwwwww. That’s very cute.
I can imagine F just having so much fun with it.

2 Likes

I can’t wait for Summer in Wayhaven! The MC can wear summer clothes and so can UB (though I’m sure A won’t change much imagine F!). I wonder if a summer carnival comes to Wayhaven every year? Wayhaven kind of reminds me of my home town and we got a few every year.

A and M might find it all really silly (and I can’t imagine M would enjoy all the smells of greasy carnival food lol) but imagine F’s reaction, especially at night when all the lights come on!

And of course there’s the old stand-bys. Tunnels of Loooove, holding onto the RO during Haunted Houses, sitting on top of the Ferris Wheel at night and SMOOCHING, getting ice cream (and M making lewd comments about it), cuddling during fireworks shows!

Awwww! :two_hearts:

11 Likes

HAH! Now I’m going to want a scene wherin that happens.

'S all your faul, posting stuff like this… :worried: :rofl:

2 Likes

I just thought about that bit at the lab, where the MC is staring at Adam’s back, noticing how tense he looks and they imagine massaging hIM AND I NEED THIS MORE THAN ADAM GIVING A MASSAGE.

10 Likes

A: I don’t see why we’re here. We should be working, not wasting time.
MC: I don’t disagree, but there was no way F wasn’t going to want to check it out.
F: (off in the distance) There are so many games!
MC: Anyway it’s not like there’s all that much going on right now, it could be fun?
A: sighs, shakes head
MC: Here.
A: ?
MC: I won this for you. hands over a ridiculously fluffy teddy bear
A: …slowly accepts the bear
MC: smiles Alright. We should probably go catch F before we loose track of them completely.
A: Yes…carries the bear around with a confused look for the rest of the night

(I am so good at writing you guys, oh my gosh. :expressionless: )

19 Likes

IT NEEDS TO BE. IN. CAPS.

PEOPLE WON’T UNDERSTAND THE FEELS OTHERWISE.

2 Likes

I love A and MC parenting F. Just so fucking adorable.

3 Likes

I’m really stressing out with uni rn but bless yall for all these cute ass scenarios (summer carnivals? A/M with a teddy bear???) :sob: (and the steamy ones too :kissing_heart:)

I LOVE YALL :heart:
ab930fd334797a137af11c07986face8cce356dc_hq

That A/N massage...

tumblr_inline_otomeneGV21r0ft8m_540
I’m ready and am sending my ethereal soul to Wayhaven now, as we speak.

EDIT AND THEN IM GONE AFTER THIS:

LITERALLY THE ONLY BEAR TO WIN OUR ROs IN THE CARNIVAL PLS

18 Likes

Good luck with uni, sweetheart <3. I feel the same about this thread, such a lovely place to get rid of stress for a while :smiley:

I think @Seraphinite should have “therapist” next to hosted games author, considering how much this book is helping everyone :laughing:

3 Likes

you’re gonna kick uni’s ass, i just know it. though, on the topic of cute fluffy distractions, how do you feel about Nat~? (cause i may or may not be working on a ficlet and perhaps some expectations will help keep my procrastination in line)

2 Likes

Give me time to catch up y’all, but in the meantime:

Charlotte: Good job, M, you didn’t shtup my mom! [pats them gently on back] I’m proud of you. :blush:

M: :unamused: [is offended she even touched them without offering sex, tbh]

8 Likes

Even if I go for M!UB, I would love to read any fanfic or similar. And looking at how thoughtful you were with the M theory, any fic from you would be amazing :smiley:

1 Like

our detectives are both named charlotte and this delights me fsjsksksls

1 Like

That teddy bear!!! I love it!

And good luck with university!

Geez there’s so much adorable/silly garbage I can imagine UB doing together. Bowling, mini golf, riding bikes (I don’t know why), attempting to watch a movie. Just day to day junk that gets 100% more adorable when you think about badass vampires doing it.

2 Likes

GIVE IT TO ME

:heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Charlottes unite!!!

My Charlotte’s full name is Charlotte Rose Greene because colors are hilarious names to me, lol and not because my irl name is Rose nope no, lol hbu? What’s yoru Charlotte’s full name?

I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED FOR A SUMMER CARNIVAL

I’m literally sitting here waiting for my local one to appear (but it isn’t until May!! :sob:) and I can’t help but imagine the team’s reactions to everything.

Charlotte: THE PIGS!
F: The what?
Charlotte: THE PIGLET RACES ARE ABOUT TO START OMG WE HAVE TO GOOOOOO.
F: But I’m about to totally win you a teddy bear!
Charlotte: We can cheat later, the piglets are now! [runs while also sobbing because omg those piglets are so adorable, you guyyyyyys]

8 Likes

MC: flirts with Unit Alpha -> notices A getting annoyed/jealous -> flirts harder

MC: Any reason to annoy A is a good reason haha. I wonder why this annoys A so much haha its prob because its not work related right F?

F: eue

There should be a wayhaven discord

10 Likes

At the start, we’re told that UB and Rebecca have been working together for about ten yrs and I headcanon MC, Abe (named after myself lame ik) being around 23-22ish. So I imagine Rebecca coming home late sometimes to a wideawake 11-12 yr old and putting them to bed with ‘fictional’ stories of adventurous hero vampires, ofc with a twist as she can’t spill everything

Also, I would kill for a movie night scene! UB and MC huddle around the tv while MC and F pick the dumbest and ooc vampire movies would have me crackling.

8 Likes

N: [after wrangling A on a couch, and at the very least getting M to stay in the room] So what are we going to watch?

[MC and F look at each other slyly]

A: Oh no.

F: *holds up DVD*

M: That’s it, I’m leaving.

22 Likes