The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

there is nothing to be sorry about!
and yes, if they somehow have the chance to turn back into human, i would prefer it over my detective becoming a vampire.

and iirc, sera said that the detective will remain human throughout the series but a conversation about it between the MC and RO will come up later in the series

1 Like

Hah, don’t worry. I was fooling around but the truth still hurts…

Well, Sera did say it was not a possibility between two vampires, right? Or am I assuming things right now?

1 Like

I can’t wait to flirt/praise A into submission

14 Likes

We are currently assuming I think. This was not asked before. XD

Okay, my detective is certainly going to be very persuasive regarding the vampires for becoming a vampire herself… At some point… In the future… when the series do no longer cover the story.
Did I just hear someone say fanfiction?

4 Likes

And don’t you apologize for your emoticon use! Use as many as makes you happy! :blush:

5 Likes

@Seraphinite the most important question I have is whether or not any member of unit bravo did the horizontal tango with MC’s mum.

My MC would def choose to turn into a vampire RO be damned gimme some of that supernatural power (unless there are consequences or more powerful supernatural beings to turn into)

Im loving the A banter with an MC thats just as stubborn and in denial as they are

now that seraphinite is reading this thread i should prob go back and change some of my posts

1 Like

Thanks for sharing it with us, really! I hope you have the time to continue this, and I don’t mean that in a “hurry up” way - just that you’re able visit this fictional world from time to time. Writing can be soothing sometimes. :smiley: :heart:

3 Likes

The MC will remain a human throughout the series, as @resuri08 said. But discussion of becoming a vampire is something that may crop up during the romances, probably later on in the series.

@Mewsly - Thank you for the welcome back :smiley: I’m so glad you’re enjoying it so much. I get so excited to know people are liking it and want to know more, it makes me want to just get started on Book Two right now, haha! (Also, I noticed you are a fellow Chipmunk spirit animal for SoH /high five/ hehe!)

@Anathema - The theories are always exciting to read, especially when peopleget it right or get close! Though some of them make me chuckle, lol :wink:

@TheSarah - None of them have ever slept with Rebecca, no, lol. None of them ever considered it either…not even M (so proud of them for managing to hold back that sex drive for professionalism :smiley: )!

@Toco - Oh, I will definitely continue it! No worries there :smiley: I still hope to turn interactive creative works into a career at some point in the future…it is the dream. Then I really will be able to focus on these vampires, hehe!

I did notice there was some talk about Mason/Morgan at the hospital and the scene with the MC getting to pin M instead. That was actually supposed to be in there for the other genders too, I’m totally sorry! That was a last minute thing that skipped past my checks.
I won’t be adding it in or updating it now, but I will be sure to be more vigilant about that in the future! (And I’m sure there will be more chances to get M in that situation in the future, don’t worry :wink: )

And now I really have to actually work and stop getting distracted by the thread :smiley: I’m just so excited to finally get to talk about Book One with you all!

30 Likes

Haha oh I’m aware we won’t be able to romance UA, I more meant I can’t wait to just meet this character who has you captivated almost as much as UB :sweat_smile: and regardless, with your writing and how amazing(ly delicious) UB is, I can imagine I’d fall for this mysterious UA character anyhow, even if I can’t romance them :joy:

1 Like

I need to stop reading Wayhaven in public places. Cause I get ideas for the future of this series and I end up laughing at myself.

Cause guys, guys I’m a sucker for romance tropes. So just imagine the MC and Vamps in a tight situation they have to pretend they are dating. Or even better? They are about to be caught snooping and instead of thinking to knock them out the MC turns to RO and goes like “Kiss me!” Before yanking them in to at least make it look like a stage kiss. Cause the trope of people feel awkward as he’ll to catch people in the middle of things makes them only suspect they are getting amorous in dark corners or get embarrassed a retreat at interrupting a moment.

Cause to be fair I doubt the detective could get Ki- out before M swoops in.

10 Likes

I’m sad you won’t be updating in the Morgan reverse pin for female MCs, but since it was supposed to be possible, I’ll just headcanon it in that my MC turned the tables on her grumpy vamp lady. :sunglasses:

Just saw this on tumblr, I can only see N/A giving our MC a massage after a long day of physical activity :flushed:

https://78.media.tumblr.com/8225e764fbc940f9a68998781e13e47d/tumblr_p13uqoUOXv1u1s10zo1_500.gif

12 Likes

Better hide that gif. ^^; I don’t think everyone wants to see such explicit content.

1 Like

Sorry, didn’t think it was explicit at all :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@Meira_Litch OH MY GOD I ALMOST SPIT MY TEA!

6 Likes

It was not per se but others might find it uncomfortable. XD

1 Like

A fun fact for ya all: I just noticed that the name Sera took for publishing (is it real or a pen one btw?) is Mishka. Which in Russian means either:

1. a diminutive form of the word “bear”, for both cubs and adults
  2. a teddy bear toy :bear:
  3. a diminutive form of the name “Mikhail”, Michael.
Summary

polar_bear-450992

I request a plush toy easter egg somewhere in the series! :slight_smile: Just don’t give it to M.

5 Likes

God, could you imagine winning a stuffed toy from a carnival game or something and giving it to your RO? N and F would probably be happy, but I can just picture A uncomfortably carrying it around. M would probably throw it away…

8 Likes

Probably. XD But if M is deep into the relationship… I wonder…

1 Like